Sign in to follow this  
Jojo195

Zhug Duros scene

Was I supposed to fight the Zhug mercenaries? I got the scene where they appear near the ebon hawk, Bao-Dur said he'd take the dumb one etc etc but after the scene ends then it skips to my character in the care of the jedi master. I thought you were supposed to fight controlling the rest of your party.

Edit:

I'm sorry, it wasn't the scene with the master that happened after that, it was the one where Mira goes to meet the alien guy in your place.

Was I supposed to fight the Zhug mercenaries? I got the scene where they appear near the ebon hawk, Bao-Dur said he'd take the dumb one etc etc but after the scene ends then it skips to my character in the care of the jedi master. I thought you were supposed to fight controlling the rest of your party.

Edit:

I'm sorry, it wasn't the scene with the master that happened after that, it was the one where Mira goes to meet the alien guy in your place.

Have you installed the latest version of TSLRCM?

Yeah apparently this part only happens way later. Shame on me for not waiting long enough to find out.