Sign in to follow this  
superSzym

Happy birthday to Xuul!

Xuul has got birthday to day, so let's wish him happy birthday!

I wish you to have a nice year, happy family life, and of course many great mods to review! None of us all was as helpful for newbies and geeks as you. Thanks to you, I found many great mods that I happily use now! None of us all was as helpful to modders as you - in fact, everything needs a kind of advertisement and that's where KotOR modders and generally whole Deadly Stream community needs you.

Maybe Sith Holocron M4-78 is going to sing Xuul "Happy Birthday" in 1.3?

• Like 1

Maybe Sith Holocron M4-78 is going to sing Xuul "Happy Birthday" in 1.3?

Let's make it a cruelty free birthday by not having that happen.
  • Like 4

Wow. Thank you very much. I'm blown away by the post, as well as all the great well wishing from everyone! 

I actually feel kinda bad. I have been very busy with my job and my family, leaving me very little time for the community here. 

I am working on a few things. I want to do a video on the Reddit Mod Builds and get back into some more detailed showcases. 

As always if you have ideas, let me know via PM.

Thanks again everyone for being awesome!

Happy Birthday to you, Xuul!

Thank you for all the videos you've done on modding KOTOR and TSL!

Wishing you all the best!

• Like 1

A bit late, but Happy Birthday, Xuul! Your videos continue to help the modding community as a whole with their inspiring quality. I hope to see more updates. ;)

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, Xuul, and thank you for demystifying the installation of uniws on K1. Now I can play widescreen!

Some of your videos have saved me a lot of time and helped deciding on what mods to install, I know i'm a tad late, but Happy Birthday, Xuul!

Happy Birthday Xuul, Your Kotor mod review vids are some of the only videos on Youtube with any kind of quality and your Jack Star let's play was funny!

Happy birthday :)

And don't worry. We all know that there are more important things in life than modding.

So don't feel bad and just do whatever you feel like doing, I'm sure it will be cool :)