Sign in to follow this  
Synthesis

Looking for an Oldie--"Purple Female Twi'lek Selectable PC Head"

So hopefully this isn't against forum decorum to register and post the question, but I recently snapped up KOTOR and KOTOR II at the Steam sale, and aside from the TSL restoration mods, there's one particular mod I missed, the name being "Purple Female Twi'lek Selectable PC Head" for TSL. 

As the name implies, it's a purple selectable Twi'lek head for the PC--it's similar to Stoffe's tan Twi'lek PC head with some notable differences: obviously it's light purple (sort of lavender color), there's a (rather cool) dark side transition, and there was also a Twin suns outfit you get as "custom leathers" after leaving the initial starting area. Unfortunately, this mod became hard to get years ago back in 2007 when PCGameMods went down--it's possible it's completely vanished by now. 

If anyone could help me out, it'd be much appreciated, thank you! 

Thanks for the response--also, your avatar's awesome (I actually prefer the BBC show to the remake!). Forgot to mention I believe it was made by Ryan Sprinkles--though I'm not totally sure if that was his name on the original website (I did reach out to him via an email, but he never got back to me sadly). 

Thanks, I know it's a long shot--the mod was already hard to find in 2007 (no idea why--it was fairly well made and well-received), but I thought I'd ask anyway. 

I changed an already existing playable twi'lek mod to make it purple, I'll attach the file to here. It should work, but I'm not certain, I don't have kotor or tsl on my pc as of now.

Also, as an alternative there's a mod I liked which lets you play as Yuthura Ban, who is purple. http://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/361/?

If you don't like being twins with Yuthura there's a retexture that makes her red. (Or you can swap the files and play as the red one too).

Purple Twi'lek.zip

I changed an already existing playable twi'lek mod to make it purple, I'll attach the file to here. It should work, but I'm not certain, I don't have kotor or tsl on my pc as of now.

Also, as an alternative there's a mod I liked which lets you play as Yuthura Ban, who is purple. http://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/361/?

If you don't like being twins with Yuthura there's a retexture that makes her red. (Or you can swap the files and play as the red one too).

Thanks for your time, but not to sound ungrateful, but it's not quite as good as the mod I was looking for--there are plenty of other suitable Twi'lek PC mods out there (one might even have a dark-side transition), but I'm looking for a specific one (perhaps a doomed effort).

Thanks all the same, I really do appreciate your offer.