28 replies to this topic

#21 axanik

axanik

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:35 PM

I only ever play the KotOR games on English, so I make and test my mods for the English version of the game and TSLRCM only. Therefore, if you want to use my mod I suggest you play the game and TSLRCM in English. I have no plans on making my mods work with the non-English versions of the game and TSLRCM, sorry.

Do you know how I can make that mod compatible with the Polish version? The same Darth Sion could be buggy.

#22 Leilukin

Leilukin

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:17 PM

Do you know how I can make that mod compatible with the Polish version? The same Darth Sion could be buggy.

Sorry but no. I never considered making my mods in non-English languages, and I don't understand Polish or any other non-English languages that are supported for KotOR 2/TSLRCM at all, so I cannot help with modding on non-English languages. If you want to use my mods, I'm afraid playing your game and TSLRCM to English is the only option.

#23 axanik

axanik

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:33 PM

TSLRCM is actually compatible with the Polish version and other's too but I'm curious why your mod breaks the Polish version?

#24 LucyTheAlien

LucyTheAlien

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:27 AM

TSLRCM is actually compatible with the Polish version and other's too but I'm curious why your mod breaks the Polish version?

Because there isn't a Polish version of this mod and never will be.

One will make the choice- all will make the journey.

#25 axanik

axanik

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:46 PM

It seems I fixed the mod myself :D

#26 axanik

axanik

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 06:28 PM

@Leilukin Hey, I want ask do you have a plan for make a scene of kissing an Atton or other party members ?

#27 Leilukin

Leilukin

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:22 PM

@Leilukin hey i want ask do you have a plan for make a scene of kissing an Atton or other party members ?

Sorry but no. Animation is not my strong suit. My goal of making these same-gender romance mods was to allow players to experience the same romantic content without the restriction of the player character's gender. I never had plans on making any additional content that never existed in the game, such as kissing scenes.

If anyone else is interested in making mods that add kissing scenes I would be all for it, but I'm afraid I cannot make such mods myself.

#28 axanik

axanik

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:39 PM

This may be a stupid question but for full compatibility and for scenes is it better to have in party an Disciple? I hate this char and I assume how this mod will affect an end of the game without disciple.  :o 

Yes, I know about their duel.

#29 134340Goat

134340Goat

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 01:24 AM

This may be a stupid question but for full compatibility and for scenes is it better to have in party an Disciple? I hate this char and I assume how this mod will affect an end of the game without disciple.  :o
Yes, I know about their duel.

It works fine without Disciple, whom you cannot recruit as a male Exile without another mod specifically for that

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: atton rand, male exile, romance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users