Effix

SKIN:Effixian's Zeison Sha / Jal Shey Reskin 2010

Effixian's Zeison Sha / Jal Shey Reskin 2010

Knights of the Old Republic - The Sith Lords
TITLE: Effixian's Zeison Sha / Jal Shey Reskin 2010
AUTHOR: Effix(ian)

INSTALLATION
Copy all files (or make a selection if you like) to your Override folder.

DESCRIPTION
I did not include the TSLPatcher because this is such a straight forward texture replacement.
This mod changes the appearance of the Zeison Sha and Jal Shey Armor (male and female). It was inspired by a General Obi-Wan Clone Wars action figure.

What is what:

- - Brown - -
PFBM01, PMBM01 & ia_ClassZS_001:
Zeison Sha Warrior Armor (item: a_robe_16)

- - Beige - -
PFBM02, PMBM02 & ia_ClassZS_002:
Zeison Sha Initiate Armor (item: a_robe_06)

- - Green - -
PFBM03, PMBM03 & ia_ClassZS_003:
Jal Shey Neophyte Armor & Jal Shey Advisor Armor (item: a_robe_07 & a_robe_11)

- - Gray - -
PFBM06, PMBM06 & ia_ClassZS_004:
Jal Shey Mentor Armor (item: a_robe_20)

- - Red - - (2019 Addition)
PFBM05, PMBM05 & ia_ClassZS_005
Darth Malak's Armor (item: a_robe_26)

You can rename the files to swap the colors.

- - Tip: check out "Zeison Sha Armour Male Model Fix" by DarthParametric - -

BUGS
None.

UNINSTALLING
Remove PFBM01.tga, PFBM02.tga, PFBM03.tga, PFBM05.tga, PFBM06.tga, PMBM01.tga, PMBM02.tga, PMBM03.tga, PMBM05.tga, PMBM06.tga, ia_ClassZS_001.tga, ia_ClassZS_002.tga, ia_ClassZS_003.tga, ia_ClassZS_005.tga and ia_ClassZS_006.tga from your Override folder.

DISTRIBUTION NOTES
You may NOT: Use the material from this mod in your own mod without giving me credit, implying it was your creation.
You might: Use the material from this mod in your own mods if you simply ask me.

Thanks to
Fred Tetra
The people at the Filefront forums

-------------------

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE, OBSIDIAN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

---------------------------------

My mods are free. If you would like to show your support then you can buy me a coffee at ko-fi.com/effix

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/01/2016
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes

Hi, I understand you made the piece of armor on the back below the hood transparent but it still shines regardless- making it look like a transparent piece of plastic if we have anything that alters baremetal.tga like from one of Jorak Uln's mods; would there be any way to remedy this without removing these files? Some of them are essential for his texture Overhauls, thanks. 

Heya. Sorry, I don't fully understand the question, I'm guessing because I don't know this mod by Jorak Uln. The partly transparent parts are to make those parts shiny using the default baremetal texture. Perhaps you can post some screenshots to clarify things.

Heya. Sorry, I don't fully understand the question, I'm guessing because I don't know this mod by Jorak Uln. The partly transparent parts are to make those parts shiny using the default baremetal texture. Perhaps you can post some screenshots to clarify things.

I can't screenshot, it just gives me a screenshot of the desktop. Sorry. 

Basically could you just make the part on the back of the model back to being metal and not transparent- that would solve the problem or remove that part from the model entirely in your version? 

Because any texture mod that changes the shine surface means we'll be able to see the piece of armor on the back you chose to make transparent- we can't see it as grey metal but can see shine on where the metal texture would've been. 

Effix: Jorak Uln uses a modified C_Baremetal.tga, which is a more powerful form of the original. As you're textures were designed for the original's shininess, the effect is overpowering when using Jorak's texture.

Lucy: You could try editing the .txi files of Effix's mod to point to something like "C_Baremetal2" and then extract both C_Baremetal.tga and C_Baremetal.txi from KT and rename them to "C_Baremetal2" and that should work.

I see, thanks both for clarifying.
I like the sound of Fair Strides' workaround more than changing my mod, because I think most of the downloaders aren't running into this situation.

I hope I got things right in the attached file, feel free to ask for further assistance.

Jorak-Uln-Fix-for-Lucy.zip

• Like 1

I'll check it out, thanks so much!

Sorry, didn't work- just made the whole model invisible.