Dark Robes for Atris

There were lots of discussions and disputes about whether Atris should or shouldn't play bigger role in TSL, care the mantle of Lord of Betrayal or not, and if her dark appearance was essential or completely out of place.
In my point of view, the change of her look in the final confrontation would be very symbolic, accentuating her corruption and conscious act of betrayal.
So I've threw together this simple mod for personal use, but decided to share it with those who would be interested in facing Atris as "Darth Traya".
Enjoy :D

To install:
Copy "262tel.mod" from mod directory to Modules folder in the TSLRCM directory (for Steam version - in TSLRCM workshop folder) and confirm the replacement..

To uninstall:
Replace modded file with "262tel.mod" from Backup folder found in mod's directory.

Credits:
- Credit for the base .mod file this mod was based upon goes to creators of TSLRCM.
- Dark Atris' robes are present in the original TSL files, so in certain way It's a restoration, and credit for them goes to TSL developer team.

Interesting, I saw the same mod over at nexusmods.com, but i guess that's because it's restored content. Nice to see it posted on deadlystream though ^^

SLM has it already included, but I don't think there was a mod even at nexusmods.com which provided just this particular feature.

And Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection is not compatible with this mod as it changes Darth Traya's models and textures for the Dark Shroud.

SLM has it already included, but I don't think there was a mod even at nexusmods.com which provided just this particular feature.

And Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection is not compatible with this mod as it changes Darth Traya's models and textures for the Dark Shroud.

Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection is incompatible with TSLRCM (Since SLM needs TSLRCM to work) but i'd recommend using this mod- http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/857-kreia-visible-body-models/ since it does a better job than  Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection

You were correct, it was for Kreia not Atris. So this mod is original. Well made Darth_Delator!

Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection is incompatible with TSLRCM (Since SLM needs TSLRCM to work) but i'd recommend using this mod- http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/857-kreia-visible-body-models/ since it does a better job than  Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection

Kreia's Assorted Robes Collection's incompatibility with TSLRCM is a myth - I use it with TSLRCM and SLM and I'm well, apart from Atris to original Darth Traya which I edited manually to revert it back to usual Atris. I find Atris' outfit change pointless except for the case where she appears on Malachor, but only TSL Un-restored Content provides it. That's because Brianna the Handmaiden recognizes Atris, but doesn't realize her fall until her mistress' attack. However, Darth Delator made a good job with this small restoration.

I like the idea behind Kreia's Visible Body Models, but I can't use it because of the PMBM alteration I use. Maybe if I ever give modeling a try, I'm going to make a one-handel model I need, because I like it more than Assorted Robes.

Kreia's Assorted Robes Collection's incompatibility with TSLRCM is a myth

Then your lucky because when I played the mod with TSLRCM by the time I went to Korriban Kreia Literally broke and I couldn't do anything with Kreia.

okay, this bugs out Kreia at the end of Malachor, atris will be shown, with these dark robes, and dialogues wont trigger.
Using TSLRCM 

Otherwise, I like this, worked nicely with Atris

Now the problem is fixed. I apologise for all inconveniences at the end of Malachor.
New to modding, so, no surprise that something went wrong at certain point - "battle initiation" :D

P.s. Attention! TSLRCM is required now for this thing to work! But, who would want to play KotOR to without TSLRCM anyway.