10 replies to this topic

#1 tjsase

tjsase

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:35 PM

http://deadlystream.com/forum/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=931

File Name: HD Cockpit Skyboxes

File Submitter: tjsase

File Submitted: 28 Oct 2016

File Category: Skins

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

HD Cockpit Skyboxes
DESCRIPTION
When you land the Ebon Hawk on a planet, you are able to look out of the cockpit
and view the landing platform. This is achieved by a cylindrical texture. Since
the vanilla textures were low res, inaccurate, and desaturated, I recreated the
platforms in Maya and rendered them to look as they do in-game. The main planets,
including M4-78, are all remastered in 4096x1024 except for Peragus, Malachor, and
the Telos academy due to time constraints. I also include a version of the Nar
Shaddaa cockpit texture that utilizes the Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox mod by
Sharen Thrawn.
INSTALLATION
-Drop the two .tga files in your override folder.
-If you want the cockpit texture that uses the Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox mod,
replace the EBO_Sky01.tga file with the one from the folder labeled With "Nar
Shaddaa Realistic Skybox."
UNINSTALLATION
-Delete the previous files from your override folder.
THANX
Thanks to Adobe Photoshop, Gmax, MDLOps, and Autodesk Maya Student Version.
Special Thanks to Sharen Thrawn for making the Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox mod.

Click here to download this file

"I really enjoy forgetting. When I first come to a place, I notice all the little details. I notice the way the sky looks. The color of white paper. The way people walk. Doorknobs. Everything. Then I get used to the place and I don't notice those things anymore. So only by forgetting can I see the place again as it really is."

-David Byrne True Stories

#2 Kexikus

Kexikus

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:52 PM

This is sooo awesome! Thanks for finishing this mod, it will never again leave my Override folder, that's for sure.

One question: Can you even enter the Ebon Hawk in the Telos academy and on Malachor?

Edit: One more question: I can't find the M4-78 file (ebo_sky801dro.tga) in the download even though you mention M4-78 in the description. Is that intended?

Signatur_zpsdlwsov7b.jpg

#3 Haveayap

Haveayap

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • LocationIn a galaxy far, far away

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:52 PM

Great work

"No one is immune from failure. All have tasted the bitterness of defeat and disappointment. A warrior must not dwell on that failure, but must learn from it and continue on. But not all learn from their errors. That is something those who seek to dominate others know very well, and know how to exploit. If an opponent has failed once at a logic problem, his enemy will first try the same type of problem, hoping the failure will be repeated. What the manipulator sometimes forgets, and what a warrior must always remember, is that no two sets of circumstances are alike. One challenge is not like another. The would-be victim may have learned from the earlier mistake. crossing of life paths". - Thrawn

"All strive for victory. But not all understand what it truly is. To a soldier or pilot on the line, victory is surviving the current battle. To a politician, victory is an advantage one can bring to a bargaining table. To a warrior, victory is driving an enemy from the field of battle, or bringing him to surrender. Sometimes the victory is greater than the warrior could ever hope for. Sometimes it is more than he is able to bear". - Thrawn

#4 Revanator

Revanator

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:53 PM

One question: Can you even enter the Ebon Hawk in the Telos academy and on Malachor?

I don't believe you can on Malachor, but in the Telos Academy when you return after Kreia kills the Masters you start in the Hawk and run around the Academy until you meet up with Atris.

#5 Haveayap

Haveayap

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:54 PM

This is sooo awesome! Thanks for finishing this mod, it will never again leave my Override folder, that's for sure.

Edit: One more question: I can't find the M4-78 file (ebo_sky801dro.tga) in the download even though you mention M4-78 in the description. Is that intended?

I cant remember on malachor but you do fight off the sith on the telos academy and may possibly go to the cockpit of the hawk if any get into the hawk aswel

"No one is immune from failure. All have tasted the bitterness of defeat and disappointment. A warrior must not dwell on that failure, but must learn from it and continue on. But not all learn from their errors. That is something those who seek to dominate others know very well, and know how to exploit. If an opponent has failed once at a logic problem, his enemy will first try the same type of problem, hoping the failure will be repeated. What the manipulator sometimes forgets, and what a warrior must always remember, is that no two sets of circumstances are alike. One challenge is not like another. The would-be victim may have learned from the earlier mistake. crossing of life paths". - Thrawn

"All strive for victory. But not all understand what it truly is. To a soldier or pilot on the line, victory is surviving the current battle. To a politician, victory is an advantage one can bring to a bargaining table. To a warrior, victory is driving an enemy from the field of battle, or bringing him to surrender. Sometimes the victory is greater than the warrior could ever hope for. Sometimes it is more than he is able to bear". - Thrawn

#6 Revanator

Revanator

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:05 PM

I cant remember on malachor but you do fight off the sith on the telos academy and may possibly go to the cockpit of the hawk if any get into the hawk aswel

That's Peragus

#7 milestails

milestails

Fulfiller of Mod Requests

• Moderators
  • 1,039 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:14 AM

Great eye for detail. Thanks for this.

Looking for a mod but can't find it? Ask over at the Mod Requests thread.

#8 Ebony Moon

Ebony Moon

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 01:33 AM

This is really nice work. Installed this last night and saw the Korriban view. Good detail.

#9 superSzym

superSzym

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:25 AM

There's no M4-78 included.

#10 Haveayap

Haveayap

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:06 PM

That's Peragus

overthinking things as ussual xD *Hits head against wall*

#11 Rinku

Rinku

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationShanghai

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:32 AM

Definite permaoveride material! This realy improves the experience aboard the ebon hawk.

"Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

-Bhudda

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HD, high quality, cockpit, skin, texture, ebon hawk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users