Greetings, if you're reading this you are probably better than me at modding KOTOR,

I'm having some trouble using the KOTOR tool, more specifically when I save .2da file I can not access it using windows explorer, I can only view it in the KOTOR tool, is it possible I'm doing something wrong? I'm attempting to compile several mods together as they all affect the class, classpowergain, feat, featgain, and skills .2da files, I'm compiling them so I do not have conflicting overrides, I'm keeping the values I need from each mod knowing how each one works, but I can not use the .2da files ive created to test if my complied files work the way I intend them to, I could be an idiot not fully understanding how KOTOR tool works, thats always a possibility but any assistance provided would be greatly appreciated

Are you trying to open the saved .2da file in the Windows Explorer? That won't work since you need a .2da editor like the one from KotOR Tool to do so.

Or is it that you can't see your saved .2da file in the Windows Explorer? In that case I would assume that you accidently saved it in a different place than you wanted.

Also, make sure you save it as a .2da file and not as .xml.

I saved it in a folder, I named "mymods" the entire directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kotor Tool\Mymods, I saved it as a .2da file, it shows the file not being there in Windows explorer, but it will show in Kotor Tool, if I pull it out of that directory and to anywhere else, itll show but the values remain unchanged from the original values

I've never heard of that issue before, but you might try moving the "mymods" folder to your desktop and accessing from there. And it's doubtful, but you might check your Folder Options and make sure you can see file extensions for known file types and to show hidden files and folders.

And if none of that works, there's always trying to run KotOR Tool and stuff as an admin.

found that out the hard way, a lot of the files i saved were not appearing, so i just moved everything