Zhaboka

[TSL] Store Scrolling Bug

I've had this annoying bug ever since I started playing vanilla TSL way back in 2006 or so. I was wondering if it was just me or if everyone's TSL is like this, and if so, if there might be a way to fix it. Here it is:

Whenever I buy something in a store in TSL, the list auto-jumps back up to the top once I've completed the purchase. So if I'm deep into a prosperous merchant's inventory and then buy something, I have to scroll back down to where I was and find my place again every time. In K1, the inventory list stays put when you buy something, but in K2 it always jumps back up to the top. It doesn't sound like much, but it can get super-annoying when you're buying a lot of stuff.

• Like 1

Ahhh... using the original discs, still. Aspyr could only help with the re-released version, right?

Yeah, same issue here, though I have a feeling it doesn't affect all the merchants... though I may remember wrong. If I do recall correctly, though, it could theoretically be possible to check what's different between those that do this and those that do not.

Yeah, same issue here, though I have a feeling it doesn't affect all the merchants... though I may remember wrong. If I do recall correctly, though, it could theoretically be possible to check what's different between those that do this and those that do not.

Good point. Do we need someone to investigate this?

All got it, just not those that have

I'm more annoyed with powers and attack being reset upon mapload, Aspyr would look into this before the big update, but it's still in, do I think they couldn't change it :(

...well, at least it proves it's a scrolling issue and not some weird "jump to the first item of inventory after a purchase" issue. Not that it would be of any help (unless the "fix" would be to force all merchants have limited inventories so that they wouldn't require scrolling, but that sounds a bit dumb thing to do). Thanks for checking, HH.