JasonRyder

Dxun Mandalore dialogue loop.

I recently completed Dxun and after fighting off the Sith Assassins(who would oddly just keep spawinng to infinity) Mandalore tells me that it's time to head to Iziz but once the conversation ends, I get this strange message:

"Conversation Node Error: This conversation file contains either a end node or a continuation node. Please see a Designer!" 

If I try to talk to Mandalore again, the flight check conversation will simply repeat itself.

Here are the mods I have installed:

1. Achilles TSL  Robe Mod

2. Bao-Dur's Electromesh Armor

3. Corsucant Jedi Temple (I also installed the compatibility patch, but it just gives me the planet on the map. I try to travel there and it gives the animations, but it drops me off right where I started)

4.  Darth Sion Reskin

5. Dustil Restoration

6. Feat Progression

7. Force Power Progression

8. Force Powers with Armor

9. TSL Hak Pad

10. Handmaiden Fit and Athletic

11. Handsister Fix

12. HK-47 Polished Reskin

13. Increased Attributes and Skills

14. Jedi Robes Stat Boost

15. Movie-Style Dark Side Transitions

16. Movie-Style Jedi Master Robes

17. Mullet Man Head Reskin

18. Nar Shaddaa Hidden Complex

19. PartySwap 1.3 

20. Playable Dopak

21. Player and Party Underwear

22. Visas Dance For Vogga

23. Invisible Headgear TSL

24. Mabari Armorweave

25. Bastila Shan's Robe 3.0

I have downloaded all these mods after I downloaded the TSL Restored Content Mod 1.8.5 and M4-78 Enhancement Project 1.2. I have run compatibility patches for each of the above mods to work with TSL Restored Content and M4-78 mods when prompted. 

I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it before reinstalling all the mods, but this did nothing. I tried starting a new game, I tried not installing the Handmaiden for Females/Disciple for Males mod and just using the PartySwap. 

I'm at my wit's end with this. 

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

After fighting a massive horde of Sith Assassins on Dxun after telling Mandalore that I'm ready to go to Iziz

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Yes

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

4 CD version. Region designed for? I have no idea what this is.

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

Yes.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh Install. 

8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them
all!.)

Described above.

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

It happened after I fought off the Sith Assassins on Dxun after telling Mandalore I am ready to go to Iziz. 

10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod? 

I've tried reinstalling the game and the mod. 

11) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes. 

12) Have you tried starting a new game?

Yes. 

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 8.1

Joko515666 is experiencing the same issue as I am. 

This is an issue with PartySwap. The author says you can try removing the dlg file from the Override folder and trying it then. I think that's zuka.dlg or kelborn.dlg.

From these two, I'm pretty sure it's zuka.dlg, but you might want to look at the file to be sure.

Also, installing Handmaiden for Females/Disciple of Males together with Party Swap is probably a bad idea. Even though PartySwap will most likely completely override the other mod, having two mods that definetly conflict installed at the same time, can cause serious issues.

Thank you for your help. I suspected that the PartySwap Mod was to blame since it was one of the few mods that wasn't cosmetic. So which file should I remove from the Override? kelborn.dlg or zuka.dlg? 

Also, no "kelborn.dlg" or "zuka.dlg" appears in my Override folder when I use the search function. 

To answer Sith Holocron's Question: I am using the United States version of the game. 

As I said, I'm pretty sure it's zuka.dlg but you should open the file with Kotor Tool to make sure it is the correct one.

The following assumes that zuka.dlg is actually the file that causes the isssues:

If it's not in your Override, then it's packed inside the .mod file of this module. The easiest way to get rid of it in that case would be to extract the vanilla zuka.dlg by using Kotor Tool and to place this vanilla .dlg file in your Override.

The other DLG I mentioned is not in the mod, so download this and put it in your Override folder (it's a dialog file taken from the TSLRCM 1.8.5 version of the level).

attachicon.gifzuka.dlg

Tried it and it didn't work. Do I have to start a new game for it to work? Because I still got the same message. 

The save I am using is the one right before I talk to Mandalore about going to Iziz. I tried installing the zuka.dlg file into the Override but that didn't work. I tried extracting the kelborn.dlg file and putting it into the Override folder but that didn't work either.