zbyl2

HISTORIC MOMENT FOR TSLRCM DEVELOPMENT

So this just happened. Me and VarsittyPuppet met in Minneapolis and it is a very first time two TSLRCM developers have met!

KOTOR modding historians - remember today's date!

UeGqHRP.jpg

• Like 8

At the risk of sounding horribly racistic, the front one look Polish, so I guess thats Zbyl.

Leaving VP in the back.

• Like 2

At the risk of sounding horribly racistic, the front one look Polish, so I guess thats Zbyl.

Leaving VP in the back.

I was poking at Zbyl mostly, since I recall a video VP shared once demonstrating some touch input on his phone that he had programmed in himself and he had black hair and a beard. :)

• Like 1

You guys got it right! I'm in the front, taking a selfie. Fair Strides got to "join" too btw... on a phone. But reception was so bad we could barely understand each other :P

Super fun day overall despite a run in with a crazy lady who thought we were recording her kids. Fair Strides, you're up next... in September or whenever I reach Oregon :P

I was poking at Zbyl mostly, since I recall a video VP shared once demonstrating some touch input on his phone that he had programmed in himself and he had black hair and a beard. :D

No, that was Zbyl :P

Super fun day overall despite a run in with a crazy lady who thought we were recording her kids. Fair Strides, you're up next... in September or whenever I reach Oregon :P

Argh that lady. I didn't want to argue (I get irrational when I argue) and I wasn't positive on the laws, so I wrote up some stupid "contract" about how we won't use any conversations with her kids (who by the way, CAME UP TO US AND INTERRUPTED OUR RECORDING SESSION).

Anyways, I was super anxious about it, because I'm uneasy about giving out information, but after thinking about it (and googling)

1) She only has information that she could find online

2) We were not doing anything illegal, since it was a public place

3) I'm not sure anything written in pencil on notebook paper is a legally binding contract

4) Who knows if Malachor VI Episode 2 will ever come out

But let the records show that Zbyl said "F* that lady!"

4) Who knows if Malachor VI Episode 2 will ever come out

Don't even joke like that!

Argh that lady. I didn't want to argue (I get irrational when I argue) and I wasn't positive on the laws, 

You generally have no reasonable expectation of privacy in public. 

Minnesota only requires one party consent for recording audio or video. So you were fine and she was being crazy

Legally the contract would be legit (pencil, paper or napkins wont matter). Even verbal contacts are legally binding (just hard to enforce).

Minnesota only requires one party consent for recording audio or video. So you were fine and she was being crazy
Figured, but I wasn't absolutely sure and she caught us off guard too. And I really didn't want to argue.

Legally the contract would be legit (pencil, paper or napkins wont matter). Even verbal contacts are legally binding (just hard to enforce).
Does that mean I am beholden to that contract then? I basically wrote that I won't use her kids voices in a video. Talking about picking scabs and eating them and they were making fun of some kid for crying. Oh and they gave us a stick.

So what's next, in terms of development, anyway?

Are you planning some kind of GenoHaradan addon like M4-78?

Probably finish off Duplisaber first. No Genoharadan plans. We'll see where the road takes me.

Zbyl can speak to his desires after his cross-country American bike ride

You guys got it right! I'm in the front, taking a selfie. Fair Strides got to "join" too btw... on a phone. But reception was so bad we could barely understand each other :P

ever going to come to California?

Well I'm likely to visit both those states soon as I'm just sort of travelling the USA right now. And California is likely a final destination.

Well I'm likely to visit both those states soon as I'm just sort of travelling the USA right now. And California is likely a final destination.

best of luck in your travels

• Like 1

I'm near Sacramento if anyone ever wants to visit ;)

Not sure how serious you guys are, but if any of you in the western US really want to meet me feel free to pm me and we can talk about it, it'd be fun to turn tour of the west coast into deadlystream riad trip :P Keep in mind I won't be checking them every day though.

I see a fanboys style road trip in store :)

Wouldn't that be epic? :D

(I woke to 4 pms, huh. I'll read and reply to them tomorrow or a day after)