Sign in to follow this  
N-DReW25

Kotor XBOX conversion

So if you played Kotor on the original XBOX back in the day you will notice that the PC and XBOX games aren't the same game for example some of the NPC's would have different heads for example Xor was a regular commoner.

So I decided to make this mod because unlike me some people have played this game on the original XBOX back in the day and might want to feel some nostalgia without actually scraping their old XBOX or using a backwards compatibility Hack to get it to run on an XBOX 360 and without random low FPS drops, low resolution and weird glithces.

So this mod aims to bring as much of the misplaced heads from the XBOX version into the PC version but there are currently one problem.

I never played Kotor on the original XBOX or the 360 so I don't know every single difference between versions so the reason I made this thread is for users to list as many as they know.

The ones I know are:

*Vrook and Dorak wore Blue Robes

*Jedi in the Jedi enclave are different

*All of Davik's guards are Rodians wearing yellow flight suits

*Roland Wann wears regular Republic Uniform

*Igear's head is an asian head

*Xor is a Human

*Solaa the Pazaak merhcant on Dantooine has a Green head

*Bolok has a green head

*Rickard lusof has no beard

and those are all I can remeber so if anyone did play or does know the XBOX version of Kotor and knows any other differences please leave comment all you know down bellow

I'm pretty sure there was a mod that did exactly what you suggest on filefront. I can't remember its name though but checking the archived filefront website as well as nexusmods might help you find it.

This is not supposed to stop you from making your own version, I just wanted to let you know that this already exists (I think).

I'm pretty sure there was a mod that did exactly what you suggest on filefront. I can't remember its name though but checking the archived filefront website as well as nexusmods might help you find it.

Huh Well if that mod DID exist it would likely be buried deep in the vast libraries of Lost mods in an Archive or Nexusmods or it could be forever lost when Filefront and Gamefront went down forever.

Though even if the mod did exist still it would likely be old, kinda buggy, could POSSIBLY contain a virus, maybe lacking, and may not even be complete (Though that's unlikely) PLUS it might not even be compatible with the newer mods like K1R PLUS the modder would of likely retired from modding long ago and never bothered to return here to leave the mod behind like Shem and Inyri Forge did.

This is not supposed to stop you from making your own version, I just wanted to let you know that this already exists (I think).

Well if you do know any differences between versions I am unaware of please let me know

Another area I know where theres a difference in Taris when the sith ambush your apartment

May you please tell me what is different because if you know a difference it will most likely be added into the mod

Thank you for showing me these but they appear to be missing features such as Roland Wan in reoublic uniform so this mod will still be developed with the info I do know though I will most likely miss a feature

What about Bandon's unique lightsaber drop on Manaan? It makes it stronger for some crystals but some are weaker or the same stats. The stats can be found on the web somewhere for each crystal. 

What about Bandon's unique lightsaber drop on Manaan? It makes it stronger for some crystals but some are weaker or the same stats. The stats can be found on the web somewhere for each crystal. 

Well there's something I didn't know and that's certainly something that the original XBOX mod didn't have

Thanks for sharing your knowledge