Guest MixSav

MOD:Kotor 2 unofficial patch

I played this mod up to Citadel Station and it was FANTASTIC. It made me actually do the puzzles on Peragus instead of destroying the consoles and it makes the atmosphere of the game better with better NPC's and animations and cutscenes but most importantly it removed the god awful random loot system. But for a Heavily modded lets play i'd still pick TSLRCM as it is compatible with most other mods but from what i've seen it is better than TSLRCM (At least from the Peragus to Citadel station parts).

Which do?

Personally, I'd like to see Bao-Dur's shield breaker animation implemented into deactivating the force fields in TSLRCM. I was just playing through the military base and after that initial moment where he uses it, you can't use it with the "bash."

Ebon Hawk:

1. Party members will always wear there unique clothing.

mightyneed.gif

pls someone if there's no chance of the additions here being fused with TSLRCM at least give me this...I've desired this since discovering the KOTOR II modding community.

At the very least, many of those immersion things seem worthy of becoming a standalone addition compatible with RCM

• Like 1

@Fair Strides: only on the Ebon Hawk

@Todd Hellid: well he did write "IT WILL NOT WORK WITH ANY OTHER MODS INSTALLED!!!" so I'd have a tendency to say that even though some basic mods like reskins, some item additions wouldn't cause any trouble, he won't warranty his mod working with any other mod, so it'd be up to you to test what you can install without breaking your game

At the very least, many of those immersion things seem worthy of becoming a standalone addition compatible with RCM

Absolutely, some interactions add so much. 

mightyneed.gif

pls someone if there's no chance of the additions here being fused with TSLRCM at least give me this...I've desired this since discovering the KOTOR II modding community.

Also thought this was really cool, so I made it work in K1 so that the only gear the party wears are the default clothes. :) If anyone wants the files, let me know.

• Like 1

Also thought this was really cool, so I made it work in K1 so that the only gear the party wears are the default clothes. :D If anyone wants the files, let me know.

I certainly do but why not upload it here? 

I certainly do but why not upload it here? 

Don't know if it's worth it, but I can do that too. Give me a second.

• Like 1

No really, integrate this mod into TSLRCM tho. 

Certainly not happening, too many changes that clash with the intentions of the developers.

But still, if you have specific things that you want, just point them out and I'll take a look. Please add video's so it's easier. (can't promise anything, and can't copy+paste obviously)

Certainly not happening, too many changes that clash with the intentions of the developers.

But still, if you have specific things that you want, just point them out and I'll take a look. Please add video's so it's easier. (can't promise anything, and can't copy+paste obviously)

I wasn't requesting you do it, it's not your responsibility- t'was just a reply to the author really. As Sith Holocron said;

TSLRCM came first, has been in beta (and therefore extensively tested) for years, and basically is the standard for KOTOR2. Considering that, I think the onus lies at MixSav's feet to make his mod compatible with TSLRCM and not the other way around.

I'm sure there's about half of the mod could be stripped out and made as an addon or a mod of it's own (compatible with TSLRCM) that doesn't clash too terribly with the intentions of the developers. IMO