I'm pretty sure it's just Jackson being facetious about a role he particularly enjoyed

I wouldn't buy a "Windu survived" thing unless I heard it from the story group

And honestly, I HIGHLY doubt he would show up in Episode VIII or IX. He'd have to be at least 110 years old

I'm pretty sure it's just Jackson being facetious about a role he particularly enjoyed

I wouldn't buy a "Windu survived" thing unless I heard it from the story group

And honestly, I HIGHLY doubt he would show up in Episode VIII or IX. He'd have to be at least 110 years old

Between aliens, lasers, and a mystical power that binds the universe, we've got to draw the line at old age.

• Like 2

Between aliens, lasers, and a mystical power that binds the universe, we've got to draw the line at old age.

Plus the whole 'Han Solo' and 'Rogue One' films show they seem fine with returning to closer time periods anyway...

Pretty sure Pablo Hidalgo tweeted that Windu died in RotS, to squash that rumor.

GL actually confirmed that windu survived, although we know his track record on these sort of things

GL actually confirmed that windu survived, although we know his track record on these sort of things

GL isn't involved anymore, Hidalgo's word actually mean a lot more now.

• Like 1

I think his stance was more like "Yeah, sure, whatever you want" if you know what I mean