Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Ask the Developer of Revenge of Revan....a Question.

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#201 Haveayap

Haveayap

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationIn a galaxy far, far away

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

I first saw Revenge of Revan mod 6 years ago in development at ModDB.com.

You think it takes a few small years to do what Logan plans to do? This project is on a whole nother scale compared to any other mod for K2 (No offence to other mod creators). It will take some time to get a refined final copy of this mod but when Logan does finish, it will be a master piece im sure. Why would you rubbish him?

I will not make my signature into novellas.

#202 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

Little Fixer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationSuper Secret GenoHaradan Base

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:09 AM

No new Demo for 6 years doesn't mean he isn't developing the mod. This mod is basically making a whole new game with lots of new content, textures, modules, NPC's, voice overs and god knows what else. It will probably contain hundreds of thousands of small scripts that would be horrendous for any other modder to actually make, and on top of all that hard work I doubt he'd want to make updates for Demo's when he could be focussing on the main mod itself. This mod for all we know might take another 6 years to make.

#203 Malkior

Malkior

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:08 AM

He explained earlier on this very thread that he's continuing development but has been slowed significantly by Real Life problems. In the mean time, we shall have to be patient and wait for his updates, here.
|____________>>_______>>__/

#204 Fair Strides

Fair Strides

Aurora Engine Operator

• Administrators
  • 2,203 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:57 AM

Real Life can be a real b**** at times, you know that?

I've been doing really small mods lately, but most of my time has gone over to school to get a degree to get somewhere close to where I want to be. Logan's been in the same boat between work, moving, work, medical stuff, work, oh and did I mention medical stuff?

Time slips away when you're stuck doing all the more important RL stuff instead of your hobby. We don't always get to devote the time we want to. Hell, right now, I haven't been doing much because I need to go to the dentist to fix my teeth; can't really get through a day without a headache anymore. That tends to drain your motivation and creativity when it goes on long enough...

(By the way, if you ever want to ask about one of the quotes, feel free to send me a PM)

My personal, made-up quote: "To know is good, but to act is better."

"Words are just words, thoughts thoughts, but actions...actions are progress." - Fair Strides

"Intelligence and respect are all it takes to get along fine. Not a bad trade off, huh?" - EwigD from GameFaqs

"And regarding butchering the language, I have been to the internet. The language is well butchered regularly." - Malkior

"You can either live with the lies or die with the truth. Who would rather lie to live than die for telling the truth?" - Fair Strides

#205 Todd Hellid

Todd Hellid

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:03 AM

Real Life can be a real b**** at times, you know that?

I've been doing really small mods lately, but most of my time has gone over to school to get a degree to get somewhere close to where I want to be. Logan's been in the same boat between work, moving, work, medical stuff, work, oh and did I mention medical stuff?

Time slips away when you're stuck doing all the more important RL stuff instead of your hobby. We don't always get to devote the time we want to. Hell, right now, I haven't been doing much because I need to go to the dentist to fix my teeth; can't really get through a day without a headache anymore. That tends to drain your motivation and creativity when it goes on long enough...

Very well, that's understandable.

#206 DThyholdt

DThyholdt

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:38 AM

He'll never get it done.

If that's your opinion, then fudgy-wudgy off. Or just avoid posting.

#207 Synaptic

Synaptic

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:12 PM

Hi everyone, I recently finished playing through The Jedi Masters conversion mod for Kotor 2 and I had a blast doing it. I'm at the point where I really can't play kotor 1 or 2 by itself anymore as I can literally run through everything that will happen in my head before I get there lol. the TJM mod was definitely a breath of fresh air. Anyways, I was reading about this mod and I'm extremely excited for it. I haven't played the demo yet but I plan to give it a shot in the next couple days but, before I get my hopes up, I was curious if this was still being developed or if it had been discontinued due to the time between the lasts posts here. Hoping development is still going.

#208 DThyholdt

DThyholdt

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:47 PM

If that's your opinion, then fudgy-wudgy off. Or just avoid posting.

Huh, I didn't notice at the time but... Fudgy wudgy? I guess that's one way to censor things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users