6 replies to this topic

#1 Jakewx

Jakewx

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:14 PM

I know this is the wrong forum but it is the one with the most recent activity.

I am currently stuck on my third world Taris-Dant-Korriban.There is an enemy I need to kill the problem is she is invicible. I would take a guess and say the "Robes on sith in korriban" Mod is responsible or reacting badly to K1R maybe. I don't know. Either way I need a way to kill this enemy or atleast alter her code to maybe give her 1 health so I can finally move on. I have tried using KSE to add the insta-kill pistol but It does'nt show up. For some reason my console is on strike aswell even though i have EnableCheats=1 + EnableConsole=1.

Any suggestions?

P.S - Also while in the market for help. I have moved some saved game files to a fresh install. They work fine when i load them, and Also If i save them I mantain those saves whilst my game is open but then after i close my game I have to go to Appdata/Local etc.. To find the saves as they are not actually overwriting the original saves and If i just opened the game, The saves would be exactly the same as when i copied them over.

#2 134340Goat

134340Goat

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:41 PM

I suggest you place this here: http://deadlystream....-read-me-first/

And utilize the standard bug report format. I have no idea which Sith you refer to and in which area

You say "she", so I assume either Thalia May, Belaya, Lashowe, or Yuthura. But you haven't made it clear enough

#3 Fair Strides

Fair Strides

Aurora Engine Operator

• Administrators
  • 2,069 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:45 AM

I've moved the thread into the K1R section.

As to your issue, it could be fixed if I have a save and if I know who exactly is invincible. It just can't be done via KSE because the thing(s) I'd need to do are in the level data in the save itself.

(By the way, if you ever want to ask about one of the quotes, feel free to send me a PM)

My personal, made-up quote: "To know is good, but to act is better."

"Words are just words, thoughts thoughts, but actions...actions are progress." - Fair Strides

"Intelligence and respect are all it takes to get along fine. Not a bad trade off, huh?" - EwigD from GameFaqs

"And regarding butchering the language, I have been to the internet. The language is well butchered regularly." - Malkior

"You can either live with the lies or die with the truth. Who would rather lie to live than die for telling the truth?" - Fair Strides

#4 ajlbibak

ajlbibak

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:29 AM

I think Jakewx is refering to Lashowe. Most likely culprit is Tomb of Jesste Dal'Kest mod (by Darkkender), if installed.

#5 trdi

trdi

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:34 AM

I have the same issue. Lashowe is invincible. I am guessing that she is invincible so that the 3 creatures can't hurt her, but god mod stays afterwards and I can't get the holocron from her. The only two mods that could be causing this are Restoration 1.2 and the comprehensive kotor bug fix collection.

#6 Fair Strides

Fair Strides

Aurora Engine Operator

• Administrators
  • 2,069 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:58 AM

For the record, I have discovered the cause of the issue: a part of the name of the file was removed by the software used to pack the file into the level. I'm in the midst of fixing the software as I type this (downloading the software to edit the software as we speak). However, here is the file that has caused so much grief, and all you need to do is put it in the Override folder and then do the sequence from meeting up with Lashowe in the Valley again.

Attached File  k_pkor_las36!plt.ncs   40bytes   28 downloads

(By the way, if you ever want to ask about one of the quotes, feel free to send me a PM)

My personal, made-up quote: "To know is good, but to act is better."

"Words are just words, thoughts thoughts, but actions...actions are progress." - Fair Strides

"Intelligence and respect are all it takes to get along fine. Not a bad trade off, huh?" - EwigD from GameFaqs

"And regarding butchering the language, I have been to the internet. The language is well butchered regularly." - Malkior

"You can either live with the lies or die with the truth. Who would rather lie to live than die for telling the truth?" - Fair Strides

#7 trdi

trdi

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:55 AM

Works like a charm. Not so tough with with k_pkor_last36!plt.ncs on my side, are you, Lashowe? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users