Animal

TOOL:Knights of the Old Republic Character Generator

Hm.... it isn't working. Is there something I'm missing? I'm going right to the folder for Windows and hitting the .exe

Stupid question, but did you unzip the files?

Running the EXE while its zipped throws a copy into a temp folder which doesnt have the necessary datafolder to run the program

I'm kinda confused, it just gives you a random head when you go to select a PC? Or do you pick a head and it just randomly assigns one for you? Is there anything added or is it a neat random button for indecisive people like myself. 

It gives you random everything so you can have a random build. You can of course select your own player face when you actually make your character, but part of the fun is letting the randomness build your character for you, then playing accordingly

Stupid question, but did you unzip the files?

Running the EXE while its zipped throws a copy into a temp folder which doesnt have the necessary datafolder to run the program

Stupid answer: now I did

This is cool! Thanks for making this. Love the interface and concept. Only gripe is the typo of "sentinel" :P

I'm so sad I've never heard of this before!

This is exactly what the character creation needed, as it's hard to break from one's character patterns which often leads to bland or otherwise similar characters to what that user is used to making.

I know I will use this mod as much as possible when I start my next playthrough. :)

• Like 1

Guest R2-X2

Cool idea!

Looking at the creator, I would suggest two things:

- Switch the positions of CON and INT to reflect the game's positions

- Sentinel is spelled with an e, not "Sentinal"

Allright, I uploaded a new version for you guys. Not really a big deal, just those 2 errors mentioned.

For those of you that have been using this program, let me know what general quality of life fixes you would like, and share some of your builds if you have them available