Sign in to follow this  
Gray Jedi Adept

My friends and I went to Korriban last winter (KotOR/TSL inspired fan film) Enjoy!

I've always loved KotOR. This is the trailer for a passion project set during KotOR era and I thought I'd share it with you guys!

Enjoy!

Any questions/comments feel free to share!

Not bad, costuming and effects are pretty good. Maybe add some after effects to the crypt and the robe inside it?

Maybe a 3d model overlay of both to give the crypt a more stone like appearance, and the outfit to add weathering and character. Both can be done with 3d model superimposed and blended over the frames. Of course that would take a bit of work to mimic the size and positioning, but it is possible. Just a suggestion. It can help with a lot of lighting issues that can be a problem during filming and make things possible that lighting on a budget won’t be able to fix. Tools like blender can do that. Won’t even take a lot of processing power compared to some programs. If the frames for the model are rendered at the correct angles, then they can be turned into an image and pasted over the frames using something like after effects. I’m not sure what your toolset is but I’m sure you guys are familiar with rotoscoping and other things you did in the trailer, same concepts just a different overlay.

wow.. especially it's much better than i though. good effects. it can beat down easily the other fan films on youtube:)