Don't remember this from previous playthroughs. Not sure if it has been raised before.
1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur? (List a general description of the issue.)
On the Ravager I encountered Colonel Tobin but I sided with General Vaklu on Onderon.
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, or the KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (Update is required for 4-CD version only. If using a Steam, KOTOR Collection, or GOG version, put down "N/A")
5) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?
6) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?
7) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
Steam workshop - TSLRCM, M4-78 and workbench crystal attunement B.
Others - Deadman's cyber swords and quarterstaff mods, Vao armband drop, Sith troopers to assassins.
I have used all these for a while without any issues.
The two new mods I am using are:-
High quality blasters - http://deadlystream....ality-blasters/
Armoured robes - http://deadlystream....l-shey-armors/
8) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen? (List a detailed description of the issue.)
I sided with Vaklu on Onderon. Tobin was killed by the Drexel Larva outside the throne room. The scene where Kreia resurrects Tobin and sends him to Nihilus did not happen (it shouldn't unless you side with Talia). Yet Tobin turns up on the Ravager. It just doesn't fit.
9) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
10) Have you tried using a different save game?
11) Have you tried starting a new game?
12) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.) If you're a Mac user, please note that here as well.
Win 10 64 bit.
This actually raises another point. If you side with Talia then Kreia has to go to Onderon for the dialogue before Vaklu's execution and the scene with Tobin. But if you side with Vaklu, Kreia to Onderon isn't necessary (at least I don't recall her saying anything in the throne room) - but you are forced to take her. I seem to remember there is a mod for this but I try not to have a lot of mods.