100 replies to this topic

#101 HK-47

HK-47

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:58 AM

First time around I selected all options except the [Force Persuade] option, then ended using Kolto to knock her out. Second time I used all options including the [Force Persuade] option, then ended using Kolto to knock her out.

Game crashes when I try to interact again regardless of route. Though I haven't tried the Dark Side option to kill her, or just leave.

I have no save for that point. I'm already on the Star Forge about to get to Bastila.

"So long as you continue to be so predictable I need not face you at all. You are your own worst enemy".- Tassadar

~Observation: And if you did master, I could not prevent you. I would suggest that if my words are difficult to hear, then it is long past time someone said them to you. Speaking from the perspective of one who suffers considerable memory problems, repressing such horrific acts of slaughter, seems like such a waste. It is better to drag such delightful memories kicking and screaming into the open where they may be examined and replayed again and again savoring each beautiful moment. -HK-47 to the Exile KotOR2~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users