106 replies to this topic

#101 HK-47

HK-47

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:58 AM

First time around I selected all options except the [Force Persuade] option, then ended using Kolto to knock her out. Second time I used all options including the [Force Persuade] option, then ended using Kolto to knock her out.

Game crashes when I try to interact again regardless of route. Though I haven't tried the Dark Side option to kill her, or just leave.

I have no save for that point. I'm already on the Star Forge about to get to Bastila.

"So long as you continue to be so predictable I need not face you at all. You are your own worst enemy".- Tassadar

~Observation: And if you did master, I could not prevent you. I would suggest that if my words are difficult to hear, then it is long past time someone said them to you. Speaking from the perspective of one who suffers considerable memory problems, repressing such horrific acts of slaughter, seems like such a waste. It is better to drag such delightful memories kicking and screaming into the open where they may be examined and replayed again and again savoring each beautiful moment. -HK-47 to the Exile KotOR2~

#102 seph6

seph6

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:20 AM

Not a bug report, but a small suggestion. Since we have to take two sith armors in Taris, why not make one silver and the other red?

#103 t3hninjasnowman

t3hninjasnowman

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:28 PM

1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?

It crashes occasionally in other places but it crashes consistently after the cutscene with Zaerdra just before the swoop race.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.2)

Yes

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

4CD English

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)

Yes

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the K1R's read-me file?

Fresh install

6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=679256482 These, except for flawless widescreen.

7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

Read above

8) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?

No

9) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes

10) Have you tried starting a new game?

No

11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 10

12) IF USING THE GOG OR 4CD VERSION: Can you confirm that you see the K1R Launcher when you launch the game?

Yes

EDIT - By spamming esc while the cutscene ends I was able to create a new save. After closing the menu the game still crashed but upon reloading the save everything worked fine and I was able to continue withe swoop race. However after the swoop race during the fight with Brejik it crashes after about 30 seconds. I bypassed this crash by doing the same thing, saving every 10 seconds or so, until I beat him. 

The game also crashes during the cutscene before the calo nord fight on Tatooine. I haven't found a workaround yet.

#104 Yume Yuki

Yume Yuki

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:00 AM

1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?

Haven't started the game yet.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.2)

Yes, it's the latest.

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

GOG

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)

N/A

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the K1R's read-me file?

I think it's fresh.

6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

I removed all mods and doubled checked before trying to install this.

7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

I have a similar issue as the guy from page 5 "An Unhandled Error has Occurred." However my install does start and at about the 90%-100% done stage I get the error.

8) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?

A few times.

9) Have you tried using a different save game?

No saved games currently.

10) Have you tried starting a new game?

No. Not yet.

11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Win 7

12) IF USING THE GOG OR 4CD VERSION: Can you confirm that you see the K1R Launcher when you launch the game?

I can see the exe in the install unzipped folder. Haven't start the game up yet.

Unsure how to post the installog.rtf thing. For that information. If you need it.

Install error Part:

\k1r_paztourney.mod"...
 • Saving modified file "k1r_sykallin.utc" in archive "k1r_paztourney.mod".
 • Adding file "k1r_paz_champ.utc" to archive "k1r_paztourney.mod"...
 • Modifying GFF file k1r_paz_champ.utc...
 • Finished updating GFF file "k1r_paz_champ.utc" in "modules\k1r_paztourney.mod"...
 • Saving modified file "k1r_paz_champ.utc" in archive "k1r_paztourney.mod".
 • Adding file "k1r_paz_com.utc" to archive "k1r_paztourney.mod"...
 • Modifying GFF file k1r_paz_com.utc...
 • Finished updating GFF file "k1r_paz_com.utc" in "modules\k1r_paztourney.mod"...
 • Error: Unhandled exception: Cannot create file "C:\Users\Malithron\Downloads\K1R_1.2\k1r_paztourney_tmp\enter_paz.ncs". Access is denied (0)

#105 Kexikus

Kexikus

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:06 PM

Make sure that the K1R_1.2 folder and its subfolder are not set to "read only". Also try and run the K1R installer / TSLPatcher as administrator.

Signatur_zpsdlwsov7b.jpg

#106 Yume Yuki

Yume Yuki

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:22 PM

Make sure that the K1R_1.2 folder and its subfolder are not set to "read only". Also try and run the K1R installer / TSLPatcher as administrator.

So I disabled the Read only for all Folders and subfolders and managed to complete the installation; However I ended up getting 9 warning errors. I'm unsure if it'll affect the game.

Errors:

• Replacing file unk_m44aa.mod in the modules folder...
 • Replacing file unk_m44ab.mod in the modules folder...
 • Warning: A file named korr_m33aa.mod already exists in the modules folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named korr_m33ab.mod already exists in the modules folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named korr_m34aa.mod already exists in the modules folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named korr_m35aa.mod already exists in the modules folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named korr_m36aa.mod already exists in the modules folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named korr_m38aa.mod already exists in the modules folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named korr_m38ab.mod already exists in the modules folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named korr_m39aa.mod already exists in the modules folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named manm27aa.mod already exists in the modules folder. Skipping file...

Seeing as it says it already exists, I can't imagine that it would affect the mod in anyway. Time to try it I guess. 

#107 Kexikus

Kexikus

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:36 PM

That's probably because you had the half-finished installation already done. It shouldn't be a problem, but it might be safer to do a full reinstallation of the game.

Signatur_zpsdlwsov7b.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users