EDIT: After further looking, it appears, that this is an issue somehow fixed by enabling v-sync. Will try that. (probably a base game issue then in the first place.) That did indeed work, not sure I understand why in the least, but it did. Sorry to clog the thread with a non-K1R bug report for a seemingly known/work-aroundable issue.
Having an issue with commands and being both unable to interrupt them, and getting locked unable to move. Not sure if it's a bug for standard install as well. If you click on an object/person in the distance, you can't interrupt the order via movement, or move away. The only way to stop the order is to order an interaction with another NPC/object. Linked to it, quite frequently, I find my character unable to move using the arrows/WASD after being given combat orders, and after the combat. I'm able to resolve the inability to move by saving/reloading or entering a new area, but it's just a bit annoying. If there's any sort of permanent fix, I'd love to use that instead. Usually it only affects the character I am controlling, but if I input orders to multiple characters, I can have multiple stuck unable to move except via object interactions. Interacting with an object does not clear the inability to move.
1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?
It began from the first combat.
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.2)
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the K1R's read-me file?
Fresh install. Clean install over unmodded Steam copy.
6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
K1R, and included Vulkar Base, Jolee/Juhani clothing, Sea Floor Party
7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
After nearly every combat if I give specific action orders. Uncommon with ranged character actions/orders that can be completed without moving.
8) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?
Not as of yet.
9) Have you tried using a different save game?
10) Have you tried starting a new game?
11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)
12) IF USING THE GOG OR 4CD VERSION: Can you confirm that you see the K1R Launcher when you launch the game?
Edited by Warden, 02 November 2016 - 12:38 AM.