DarthParametric

RESOURCE:Lethisk Freighter AKA I-Wing Placeable Modder's Resource for TSL

Lethisk Freighter AKA I-Wing Placeable Modder's Resource for TSL

This is a new mesh made from scratch to replicate the I-Wing shuttle/freighter from K1, the model for which was not included in TSL's files. It was made with the intention to replace the GWing shuttle that the Mandalorians use to take you to Onderon, but it could be used in other ways. It currently includes no texture, just a UV map, so you'll need to make your own texture to make much use of it. Includes ASCII and binary model and walkmesh/collision files.

Free for anyone to use and include in their own mod releases, but you must acknowledge the source. The mesh may not be released by itself or otherwise rehosted elsewhere.

DP_Lethisk_Freighter_I-Wing_Persp.jpg     DP_Lethisk_Freighter_I-Wing_Top.jpg

DP_Lethisk_Freighter_I-Wing_Front.jpg     DP_Lethisk_Freighter_I-Wing_Back.jpg

DP_Lethisk_Freighter_I-Wing_Sides.jpg

• Like 2

Pretty much, yeah. As supplied you can put it in the game right now via simply renaming it, as in the in-game screenshot (replacing the G-Wing), although the positioning might need some tweaking. I made it for JCarter to potentially use in one of his mods, but I got sidetracked and it's been languishing on my hard drive for a couple of months, so I figured might as well upload it for anyone that wants it.

Looks great!

I'm not sure how to go about the textures. Using the original game texture would be a bit tricky since the mapping on it is all over the place. Lots of overlapping with some parts used multiple times, and adjacent faces using completely different parts. It's probably doable, but obviously a custom texture would look better, if someone is interested in doing one.

Aw man, if I can finish this blasted character texture, I have so many designs and ideas for this model. :) Maybe some friendly competition, perhaps?