Hassat Hunter

TSLRCM 1.8.5 thread

Yup... don't get your hopes too high though, it's mainly just routine fixes and stuff collected over the year. The version increase? Since there are so many 1.8.4's now and it's getting confusing to everyone, so better to just increment it so people know they do have the latest.

Having said that, here's a little vid demonstrating the troubles widescreen can give. If you know any other instances ingame (besides Atton's legs in the Telos shuttle who have already been fixed) let me know!

• Like 3

Oh can someone give me a current save?

The only requirements are:

* You need to have a lightsaber.

* You need to have Bao-Dur

* You need to have made it from the start with 1.8.4

I got a lot of saves but I have no idea which version I started it with and I want to have a pure one  of 1.8.4 for testing something. Thanks in advance!

If you know any other instances ingame (besides Atton's legs in the Telos shuttle who have already been fixed) let me know!

More legs  :lol:

16:9

post-9049-0-83387400-1461387968_thumb.jpg

Possible Solution

Camera ID 55

Height 10 -> 8.9
Pitch 40.0999984741211 -> 48.0999984741211

post-9049-0-08167800-1461387483_thumb.jpg

Although this will affect the previous scene (4:3)

post-9049-0-80643100-1461387574_thumb.jpg

post-9049-0-56348400-1461387576_thumb.jpg

2) Another problem in this scene

All player's replays except "[Wisdom] That depends. What was I supposed to find here?" are missing Camera ID 55

Which mean if this replay won't be available then this will happen.

post-9049-0-45343600-1461388013_thumb.jpg

@ Danil_ch: That "previous scene" doesn't even use that camera-point, nor does it use an overlay. But I'll look at the legs. Not quite sure what's up with 2, but I'll check it out aswell.

@Milestails: Those are already fixed in the current download.

262atton.dlg

@ Danil_ch: That "previous scene" doesn't even use that camera-point, nor does it use an overlay. But I'll look at the legs.

Sorry, i meant 262atton.dlg

{Spoken as if she already knew the answer}Yes, it bears the semblance of an academy... but where are all the students? Curious. 

Camera ID 55

CamVIdEffect V_E_Security_Camera

Not quite sure what's up with 2, but I'll check it out aswell.

0:10

Odd, don't recall that, but has been in from the start, I'll look at it.

As for the second, seem I forgot to update the second line when fixing the wisdom requirement (as that camerapoint for the start isn't in vanilla, it's TSLRCM, and the original wis-requirement was 1).

I'll fix it all :)

• Like 1

Well, I hope I will have time to finish my current game with 1.8.4 before you wrap 1.8.5. I'd like for you to have the feedback, HH.

Ravager - 851tobin.dlg

Skills/attributes check is missing for these lines:

1) [Awareness] I think Kreia knows. She's been drawing him out - if she leaked Telos to your lord, maybe she wanted him to come here - and find nothing. 

2) [Wisdom] I think Kreia knows. She's been drawing him out - if she leaked Telos to your lord, maybe she wanted him to come here - and find nothing. 

Changelog (so far)

* Added persuasion animation (Thanks to danil_ch for noticing and providing a semi-complete list of locations of all force persuasions)
* Resolved some AR_Error generation with easter egg background and robes.
* Fixed T3 skipped dialogue fix getting broken when fixing Steam dialogue being skipped.
* Removed excess dlg's and stuff from 307NAR (only used for Zhug scenes), drastically reducing it's size.
* (English version) Fixed Revan disrepency in HK-47 dialogue (Thanks to danil_ch for noticing and the VO splices)
* Pre-Malachor: Resolved Handmaiden being present even if she left with Kreia to Malachor. Resolved silent Mandalore line.
* Visas sparring: Fixed Weapon Focus: Lightsaber being skipped during reward section. For the english version it now shows what Feat you've gained (if any).
* Fixed graphical glitches in cutscenes using widescreen resolutions.
* Atris/Kreia convo intro improved as per gameplay developer comments
* Telos Academy: Fixed some minor issues with a cutscene (Thanks to danil_ch)
* Activated dormant placeable in the Telos Academy. (Thanks to JCarter426 for finding the inactive placeable)
* HK Factory: You can no longer trigger HK-50 cutscenes by loading a savegame. Removed dead HK-50 to avoid confusion.
* Force Persuading Terlyn will no longer require persuasion skill to succeed.
* Onderon Wall: Restored missing Bostuco line, made Royalist single line bark rather than cutscene, fixed minor lipsync issues with Vaklu in palace cutscene.
* Trying to (Force) persuade the thug after killing Riiken will now net a dark side gain regardless of success or failure.
* Restored Patto line, removed HK part from Akkare store since storespawn was fixed and was already generating a part, leading to him having 2 instead of the intended 1.
* Ralon: If you have Kreia and Handmaiden/Disciple they can now both comment on the fabled holocron line.
* Malachor Core: Fixed Kreia repeated line by actually intended line.

Fixed

:thumbup:

Found some more:

1)605DAN ralon.dlg - [Awareness] I doubt you even have a wife.
2)610DAN kaevee.dlg - [Awareness] I sense you have a connection to the Force.
3)601DAN dillan.dlg - [Persuade] Could you please answer some of my questions, first?

FemRevan overlook:
1)610DAN disc_enc.dlg 
Wrong VO {Revan was Good}Revan helped the Republic defeat Malak. Perhaps in her conversation with the Jedi Masters, they were able to convince her of the rightness of their actions.
2)602DAN disc_enc.dlg
This line is missing at all {Revan was Good}Revan helped the Republic defeat Malak. Perhaps in her conversation with the Jedi Masters, they were able to convince her of the rightness of their actions. 

Subtitles
602DAN berun.dlg StrRef 92655
"There's danger everywhere. I think the direction we're headed may be even more dangerous. I can see we don't agree on this."

I think this line should be changed to "[Failure] There's danger everywhere. I think the direction we're headed may be even more dangerous. I can see we don't agree on this."

1)605DAN ralon.dlg - [Awareness] I doubt you even have a wife.
2)610DAN kaevee.dlg - [Awareness] I sense you have a connection to the Force.

These are already exist

And please check Visas lipsync during discussion Korriban (arrival) in Ebon Hawk. I believe some sentences she pronounces with her mouth closed

These are already exist

And please check Visas lipsync during discussion Korriban (arrival) in Ebon Hawk. I believe some sentences she pronounces with her mouth closed

I noticed this as well, during some of te restored dialogue with her saying "This place merely tolerates sentients walking upon it. It is pleased to have been left alone for so long" 

After that she begins to speak with her mouth again.

Not sure if you got this one, but there is a scene where it cuts back to the handmaiden sisters talking about handmaiden in the docking bay overlook. You can see the Ebon Hawk in the first few lines in 16:9.

Another bunch of lines that are missing Skills/attributes check

301NAR refenc.dlg - [Persuade] A crippled man is useless to the Exchange. I'll keep him under control... and intact.

502OND - mp_ponla.dlg [success] That's right. Death to the Queen! Death to her allies!

503OND - panar.dlg [Persuade/Intimidate] T3-M4 is with me. Do you have a problem with that?
503OND - tobin.dlg [Awareness] I sense no duplicity in this offer, as well.
506OND - vaklu.dlg [Persuade] If you kill him, you make him a martyr. Use the time you have to strengthen your hold of the city. Try to undo his lies and propaganda. But killing him is just wrong.

Subtitles

502OND - mp_riike.dlg
Strength? It's not about strength. The military is being corrupted by the General. If those faithful to the Queen don't steer clear of Vaklu's kath hou- 
----------> [success] Strength? It's not about strength. The military is being corrupted by the General. If those faithful to the Queen don't steer clear of Vaklu's kath hou-

502OND - mp_ponla.dlg
StrRef 90637
I - I will... I will not! My cause is just, the Queen must bow to our will! ----------> [Failure] I - I will... I will not! My cause is just, the Queen must bow to our will! 

StrRef 90662
My head! Everyone... everyone, stop now. I will go quietly. ----------> [success] My head! Everyone... everyone, stop now. I will go quietly.

503OND - cp_tolas.dlg
StrRef 90287
It is worth more, indeed. The highest I can pay is 3000 credits. ----------> [success] It is worth more, indeed. The highest I can pay is 3000 credits.

503OND - sakarie.dlg StrRef 91568
You have an honest face... I will answer your question... I need to transport permacrete explosives for the Exchange. They're going to use it to take care of some competition and some local authorities. Permanently.

----------> [success] You have an honest face... I will answer your question... I need to transport permacrete explosives for the Exchange. They're going to use it to take care of some competition and some local authorities. Permanently.

503OND - cp_geles.dlg 
StrRef 91127
Whatever you say. There are a lot of wild rumors around. You sound earnest. Heh, but so do a lot of people. ----------> [Failure] Whatever you say. There are a lot of wild rumors around. You sound earnest. Heh, but so do a lot of people.

StrRef 91125
So the rumors are true. If you're working with who I think you are, I'll leave. Right now. Just don't hurt my family. ----------> [success] So the rumors are true. If you're working with who I think you are, I'll leave. Right now. Just don't hurt my family.

StrRef 91123
Is? Is that a threat? You haven't exactly been discrete since you arrived here. People are bound to notice if you do anything to me. ----------> [Failure] Is? Is that a threat? You haven't exactly been discrete since you arrived here. People are bound to notice if you do anything to me.

506OND - vaklu.dlg
StrRef 92267
But the price if you are wrong...  ----------> [success] But the price if you are wrong...

StrRef 92268
[success] I thought I could order this. But, I can't. It would be breaking our laws. You will stand trial, Vaklu. Take him away.  
Remove ----------> I thought I could order this. But, I can't. It would be breaking our laws. You will stand trial, Vaklu. Take him away.

610DAN - prot_drd.dlg
StrRef 114512
The protocol droid is now active. However, it's speech system doesn't seem to be working, and it has a very limited range of tasks.

----------> [success] The protocol droid is now active. However, it's speech system doesn't seem to be working, and it has a very limited range of tasks.

Another bunch of lines that are missing Skills/attributes check

301NAR refenc.dlg - [Persuade] A crippled man is useless to the Exchange. I'll keep him under control... and intact.

502OND - mp_ponla.dlg [success] That's right. Death to the Queen! Death to her allies!

503OND - panar.dlg [Persuade/Intimidate] T3-M4 is with me. Do you have a problem with that?
503OND - tobin.dlg [Awareness] I sense no duplicity in this offer, as well.
506OND - vaklu.dlg [Persuade] If you kill him, you make him a martyr. Use the time you have to strengthen your hold of the city. Try to undo his lies and propaganda. But killing him is just wrong.

Subtitles

502OND - mp_riike.dlg
Strength? It's not about strength. The military is being corrupted by the General. If those faithful to the Queen don't steer clear of Vaklu's kath hou- 
----------> [success] Strength? It's not about strength. The military is being corrupted by the General. If those faithful to the Queen don't steer clear of Vaklu's kath hou-

502OND - mp_ponla.dlg
StrRef 90637
I - I will... I will not! My cause is just, the Queen must bow to our will! ----------> [Failure] I - I will... I will not! My cause is just, the Queen must bow to our will! 

StrRef 90662
My head! Everyone... everyone, stop now. I will go quietly. ----------> [success] My head! Everyone... everyone, stop now. I will go quietly.

503OND - cp_tolas.dlg
StrRef 90287
It is worth more, indeed. The highest I can pay is 3000 credits. ----------> [success] It is worth more, indeed. The highest I can pay is 3000 credits.

503OND - sakarie.dlg StrRef 91568
You have an honest face... I will answer your question... I need to transport permacrete explosives for the Exchange. They're going to use it to take care of some competition and some local authorities. Permanently.

----------> [success] You have an honest face... I will answer your question... I need to transport permacrete explosives for the Exchange. They're going to use it to take care of some competition and some local authorities. Permanently.

503OND - cp_geles.dlg 
StrRef 91127
Whatever you say. There are a lot of wild rumors around. You sound earnest. Heh, but so do a lot of people. ----------> [Failure] Whatever you say. There are a lot of wild rumors around. You sound earnest. Heh, but so do a lot of people.

StrRef 91125
So the rumors are true. If you're working with who I think you are, I'll leave. Right now. Just don't hurt my family. ----------> [success] So the rumors are true. If you're working with who I think you are, I'll leave. Right now. Just don't hurt my family.

StrRef 91123
Is? Is that a threat? You haven't exactly been discrete since you arrived here. People are bound to notice if you do anything to me. ----------> [Failure] Is? Is that a threat? You haven't exactly been discrete since you arrived here. People are bound to notice if you do anything to me.

506OND - vaklu.dlg
StrRef 92267
But the price if you are wrong...  ----------> [success] But the price if you are wrong...

StrRef 92268
[success] I thought I could order this. But, I can't. It would be breaking our laws. You will stand trial, Vaklu. Take him away.  
Remove ----------> I thought I could order this. But, I can't. It would be breaking our laws. You will stand trial, Vaklu. Take him away.

610DAN - prot_drd.dlg
StrRef 114512
The protocol droid is now active. However, it's speech system doesn't seem to be working, and it has a very limited range of tasks.

----------> [success] The protocol droid is now active. However, it's speech system doesn't seem to be working, and it has a very limited range of tasks.

The grammar officer in me makes me feel I must point out that it should be "its" and not "it's" in that very last one

This is already exist

This is already exist

I believe I saw this playing for dark side of the Moon  ))) Smbd may confirm or not :)

Please check before reporting ;)

If it was up to danil-ch the release date probably would be never.

Doesn't help I don't have time to work at it now...