Crixler

SKIN:Crixler's New Lightsaber Crystal Pack

Crixler, if you still read this- I'd love a patch for the K1 NPC Overhaul, otherwise I can't use your mod thank you. 

Anyone know how to contact him- seems he hasn't been here since June. 

Crixler, if you still read this- I'd love a patch for the K1 NPC Overhaul, otherwise I can't use your mod thank you. 

Anyone know how to contact him- seems he hasn't been here since June. 

Unfortunately, what Sith Holocron says is true. I do not mod the game anymore, and have forgotten how to do so.

I don't know if you are a modder yourself - but even if not, at this stage, you are probably more capable of getting the two mods working together than I am.

I am sorry I cannot be of much help here.

I'm also sorry that I never finished v3.0 of the mod / the TSL version.

Since it is unlikely that I ever will get around to finishing it at this point, I figure I should go ahead and post my WIP folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8yyu85ky0whthi/Crixler%20TSL%20Saber%20Mod%20V1%20WIP%202.rar?dl=0

I'm not sure what all is in the first subfolder. The third folder is where most of the stuff should be. The blade textures in there should be the final versions, but iirc, I probably only finished with half the icons. And I think all the actual data files were just placeholders.

TL;DR: don't try to install this as-is and expect it to work, your computer will probably explode and/or sprout many-mouthed-limbs and try to consume you bit-by-bit. And I don't think anyone wants that.

• Like 3

Might be a dead thread since 2017 and I see Crixler has moved on but seems like there a bug or error in the mod files when on KOTOR and I'm just wondering if anyone else has the same problem.
I put some screenshots together and basically:

- The short lightsaber with violet crystal shows as violet (as expected)

- The normal lightsaber with violet crystal shows as cyan*
- The double lightsaber with violet crystal shows a orange*

*For these two I was able to confirm which texture from the mod was being used by modifying the cyan and orange texture files (w_lsabrecyan01.tga and w_lsabreorng01.tga) to be another color which does not already exist (e.g. pink).

Anyone else having this issue? Anyone have an idea of how to fix it?
I looked at upcrystals.2da and it seems correct so maybe it is a problem somewhere else but I only have basic modding knowledge.

example.jpg

If I Figure Out Which File Specifically Is Causing The Cyan Bug I Can Probably Fix It Myself & Upload The Fix Here Assuming I Had Permission From Crixler To Upload It