Sign in to follow this  
DarthRevan101

MOD:Recruitable Maxis

But keeping on topic with this mod what do you need to do in order to get that Sith Ghost and his Tukata Ghost to spawn in the Shyrak Caves? Do you need to see Maxis' Sith Holocron dialogue and the ghost just spawns after that or does the ghost always appear in the caves at all times?

A placeable called "Mysterious Rubble" will spawn once you've convinced Maxis to look for the Holocron. When you interact with the Holocron with Maxis in your party, the ghost will spawn.

What about custom clothing such as "sith uniform mod" and or anything that adds clothing?

Mod looks awesome but I notice alot of the "playable head" or recruitable mods have issues with customized clothing. Only asking, as I would love to equip him with custom clothing. If not possible oh well. Seems well done :)

What about custom clothing such as "sith uniform mod" and or anything that adds clothing?

Mod looks awesome but I notice alot of the "playable head" or recruitable mods have issues with customized clothing. Only asking, as I would love to equip him with custom clothing. If not possible oh well. Seems well done :D

I'm afraid I'm not sure, if you try it please let me know if it works. 

Mod looks awesome but I notice alot of the "playable head" or recruitable mods have issues with customized clothing. Only asking, as I would love to equip him with custom clothing. If not possible oh well. Seems well done :D

I'm afraid I'm not sure, if you try it please let me know if it works. 

The answer is no because those Sith Uniform Mods modify the clothing column in the appearance.2da to change the players (only the vanilla players) clothing into Sith Soldier Uniform. It would be possible to change Maxis' clothing into Sith Uniform but you'll need to modify the appearance.2da file yourself.

Just a few little bugs I noticed.

1: With the new update, I noticed that what ever lightsaber Maxis is wielding, it doesn't ignite.  He still attacks with it, but but the blade isn't there.

2: With all the versions, there are parts where Maxis has no voiceover, and there are some parts where he has no lip sync

So, I know you've said this is K1R compatible, but everything I've tried on two different computers suggests otherwise. Using only K1R and this mod, it doesn't seem to work. When installing Maxis, there are five conflicts, one of which seems to have to do with Suvam. When speaking to Suvam, there is no "Where's Maxis?" dialogue options, so that's effectively all we can get out of this mod

Aside from that, there are still a lot of instances where his mouth doesn't move and a silent line or two, but otherwise, I love this mod. The dark side outcome is freaky as hell

So, I know you've said this is K1R compatible, but everything I've tried on two different computers suggests otherwise. Using only K1R and this mod, it doesn't seem to work. When installing Maxis, there are five conflicts, one of which seems to have to do with Suvam. When speaking to Suvam, there is no "Where's Maxis?" dialogue options, so that's effectively all we can get out of this mod

Aside from that, there are still a lot of instances where his mouth doesn't move and a silent line or two, but otherwise, I love this mod. The dark side outcome is freaky as hell

Yeah I've had a few people mention that problem, I'm going to take a closer look at that and fix it when I've got the time. For now, I'd assume that it can be fixed by just copying the yav47_suvam.dlg from tslpatchdata in to your Override. I'm also planning to fix the problems where his mouth doesn't move. Thanks for telling me! 

Are you planning on updating Maxis, or making more mods in general sometime?

The author doesn't follow this thread. You're better off sending him a PM asking the same thing.

hey, I dont have any options to speak to SUvam about Maxis? Met him on Tatooine and sent him off with the datapad but there's no talking option on Yavin.

3 hours ago, OJC said:

hey, I dont have any options to speak to SUvam about Maxis? Met him on Tatooine and sent him off with the datapad but there's no talking option on Yavin.

The author doesn't follow this thread. You're better off sending him a PM asking the same thing.

Hey. I know this is an old thread but I'm desperate. I made it to Yavin and am trying to tell t3 to suvam, except there's no option to do so. I've talked to all three parties and nada. Any advice would be life saving.

12 hours ago, JSquar3d23 said:

Hey. I know this is an old thread but I'm desperate. I made it to Yavin and am trying to tell t3 to suvam, except there's no option to do so. I've talked to all three parties and nada. Any advice would be life saving.

The author still doesn't follow this thread. You're better off sending them a PM.