Sign in to follow this  
Salk

Rating for mistake

Hello!

While on the Download section of the website, I clicked for mistake on the rating and I noticed how it seems impossible to take it back. It was not intended and it made the average rating for the mod drop unfairly.

Is there something that can be done about it?

I am sorry but it was an honest mistake.

• Like 1

I actually have a feeling I might have done a similar thing, though it was for a topic and caused by touchpad getting stuck (so the click landed where it was not meant to).

I think you can just click a new rating and it will over write the last one you clicked.

-T

I think you can just click a new rating and it will over write the last one you clicked.

-T

Not at all.

The website informs you that you have already rated that entry if you do try again.

• Like 1

Not at all.

The website informs you that you have already rated that entry if you do try again.

Yeah, found that out when I prematurely rated a mod 3 stars. The inability to revise the rating is inexcusably bad design, especially since as others have experienced it's far too easy to click the wrong thing just by accident.