VarsityPuppet

KOTOR Youtube Videos

As many of you know, KOTOR has been having a resurgence in popularity due to its TSL's recent update on Steam. There have been an increase in Let's Plays, and our very own Xuul has even begun doing modding live streams.

So if you see any youtube or twitch channels that are streaming, please link to them here, for now. At some point it would be cool to get a better way to track this stuff (some sort of "feed"), but for now, I think posting them here will be fine.

Off the top of my head:

Youtube:

Xuul

Grandmaster Arcturus

Wongoli Wongo

Shem

TehPrincessJ

Twitch:

MsZee

JusoMagna

CourtoonGames

Jaideng123

I'll fix formatting on this later ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 3

As many of you know, KOTOR has been having a resurgence in popularity due to its TSL's recent update on Steam. There have been an increase in Let's Plays, and our very own Xuul has even begun doing modding live streams.

So if you see any youtube or twitch channels that are streaming, please link to them here, for now. At some point it would be cool to get a better way to track this stuff (some sort of "feed"), but for now, I think posting them here will be fine.

Off the top of my head:

Xuul

I'll fix formatting on this later ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really tho Two of those are super dead regarding Kotor. Xuul is worth following though.

Xuul is worth following though.

Thank you both for the kind words.

I don't want to say that this is my favorite thread on Deadlystream...

But this is my favorite thread on Deadlystream

• Like 4

Really tho Two of those are super dead regarding Kotor. Xuul is worth following though.

I included them for posterity. My hope is that we can increase the list overall.

Thank you both for the kind words.

I don't want to say that this is my favorite thread on Deadlystream...

But this is my favorite thread on Deadlystream

:D

Grandmaster Acturus is currently doing a KotOR 1 LP, with a KotOR 2 LP planned as well.

Uncut (full commentary): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8pKoXy5bbddi3g1_W9TGMJafTcBf88NM

Cut (No commentary during cutscenes and movies): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8pKoXy5bbddtywvR6qIj1m9kS3xnR67O