JordanB500

JordanB500's TSL Mod Requests

Since someone decided to lock the original request topic, i have taken it upon me to create this topic so that requests for tsl only mods can be made and if anyone likes they can make an additional topic for kotor1 only.

my first request is a mod that allows you to "repair HK-47"  so that he looks like hk-50(no damage) but with hk-47's color scheme(also to fix the shield issue where using a shield on hk-47 covers his entire body except his spine)

there are two great examples of times where you could swap textures(i say swap and not replace because it wouldnt seem right to have hk-47 seem "repaired" when you first encounter him on the Ebon Hawk)

the first is  "for a sophisticated assasin droid, you dont seem as advanced as you should be"

and the second is the cutscene where bao-dur is working on hk-47

and for my second mod request

have Revan appear in tsl as an encounter with a different lightsaber color, force powers and voice over( by voice over i meant the sounds they make when injured) depending on the dialogue choices you made when discussing revan with atton(the real revan not some hologram or vision)

Was revean male or female = changes in voice over

did revan lead the sith or did he side with the republic = lightsaber color and force powers

Lightsaber colors could be red, blue, green, purple and yellow( i suppose you could add dialogue about if revan was a consular, guardian, sentinel or sith)

revan could appear in the korriban academy if sith or in the sub levels of the academy on dantooine if jedi

and so ends my list of requests i may have more requests in the future

Only reply to this thread if you plan to work on this person's requests. As DP mentioned above, make your own thread if you have your own request.

so you would rather have a bunch of topics with very few posts rather then one topic with many posts?

also if this is how you prefer it why did it take 5 years to lock a thread for the same reason?

and just curious are any of my requests possible?

so you would rather have a bunch of topics with very few posts rather then one topic with many posts?

Yes.

Leave the snark. It is not welcome here.

In any event, it was the site owner himself who locked the thread and made that message.

It's a lot easier to find a specific request if it has its own thread, and especially when you're trying to search a dozen or more pages of a thread for a request that only has two or three relevant replies...

Yes.

Leave the snark. It is not welcome here.

In any event, it was the site owner himself who locked the thread and made that message.

It's a lot easier to find a specific request if it has its own thread, and especially when you're trying to search a dozen or more pages of a thread for a request that only has two or three relevant replies...

I am sorry if my questions were considered as being disrespectful,  in addition I did not intend to pose these questions to any one person but anyone who cared to reply

Yes for database lookups having the individual smaller topics leads to faster search/lookup times.

-T