Antonia

Download:KK's Custom Female PC

thumb-b0a667f0d611ec2d2f941d23ccc2e17f-kk_pfhc02_1_1_01.jpg

File Name: KK's Custom Female PC

File Submitter: Antonia

File Submitted: 05 Feb 2016

File Category: Skins

K1R Compatible: Yes

This little mod is actually just a hex-edit of another model (we didn't have shiny tools back then) to point to my new, custom textures, with full DS transitions (though I'm still not super happy with those. Guess I don't play DS often enough to be good at them lol)

Anyways, the revised version (this one) has the colors toned down a little. I got a bit carried away with the original, or maybe the high res I can play in now just makes them stand out a lot more, but in any case, I'm happier with them now.

I also went ahead and made it all TSL Patcher happy, so the modifications it needs to make to appearance.2da, heads.2da, and portraits.2da will merely add to those files, and not break anything (thus, ensuring compatibility). Everything else is uniquely named, so this "head" will appear as an additional (16th) choice for a starting female character and not replace any "core content".

The versions of my armband gizmo with KK_PC in their name support this mod, while other versions of the band will work, but it won't know about this content.

Anyways, enjoy. ^-^

-Kitt

Click here to download this file

There are honestly too few red-heads...

Between your's, mine, and I think a Mara Jade mod, that's all I can think of for mods. I know the reds are rare, but they shouldn't be that rare! :D

Yeah, I love my redheads.  ^-^

You happen to have handy linkage for yours and the Mara one?  Would like to have a look.  See if I like 'em.. check compatibility, blah blah.  lol

God.. I'm such a junkie.  I start playing with code and game files and I just can't stop myself.  :P

-Kitt

Yeah, I love my redheads.  ^-^

You happen to have handy linkage for yours and the Mara one?  Would like to have a look.  See if I like 'em.. check compatibility, blah blah.  lol

God.. I'm such a junkie.  I start playing with code and game files and I just can't stop myself.   :P

-Kitt

Well, here's mine at least (VP said it reminded him quite a bit of Bloodrayne, which I saw my brother playing after I released the mod):

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/144-reskin-of-pfha03/

Come to think of it, that was actually my very first released mod (prior to that, my only real modding work was reskinning Glovemaster's Halo Energy Sword)...

The other mod was by miro42:

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/699-mara-jade-pc-for-tsl/

And you're a junkie? I'm the poor insane workaholic who hasn't found anything better to do for the past five and a half years... (Crap, it's been that long and I'm still finding things to do?!) :P

Well, here's mine at least (VP said it reminded him quite a bit of Bloodrayne, which I saw my brother playing after I released the mod):

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/144-reskin-of-pfha03/

I'll have to wait till I get K2 going to really get a look at her, but snagged and bagged, and I'll be taking a good look once I get to that point.  Too busy with K1 for the moment though.   :P

I do love Bloodrayne though, the first better than the second, even if the second is much prettier, I really liked the gameplay better in 1. 2 was way too console-fighting-game, and I'm not good at memorizing 200 button combos. lol

Come to think of it, that was actually my very first released mod (prior to that, my only real modding work was reskinning Glovemaster's Halo Energy Sword)...

Oh thank god. I found how to show plain code instead of all the fancy edit boxes and tools. Couldn't figure out how to edit quote/link/etc tags for the life of me for a moment there. This is much better. lol

Heh. Irony. My custom head was my first mod too. Back in the days when we were lucky if Kotor Tool could extract the files we needed, and anything past that was like.. wait.. a what editor? HahahaHAHAha. So yeah.. hex editors, notepad, some duct tape... you know the drill. xD

Looks good from here, but again.. have to wait for K2 to really get in there and check it out. But that, like all things worth waiting for, shall come..

And you're a junkie? I'm the poor insane workaholic who hasn't found anything better to do for the past five and a half years... (Crap, it's been that long and I'm still finding things to do?!)  :P

It's so bad nowdays, I can barely play a game anymore. I start, then it's like.. *sigh* I need a mod for this...

and off I go searching for tools, whipping out Notepad++ and a compiler... lol it's horrible.

I even go and hunt down games I already owned for X360/PS3 *just* so I can try to mod the damn things. I tell ya, I think I have a condition. ;)

Thanks a bunch for the links. As I said.. they've been snagged, and sorted into the mods I'll be dumping in K2 once I get around to firing it up. ^-^

-Kitt

I've got a red head in one of my mods...

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/490-ror-playable-humans-for-tsl/

The fourth Caucasian female has red hair and freckles, but she's not quite as bright red as your avatar KK (which I always find myself staring at, waiting for the wink :lol:).

One of the males has reddish brown hair too.