I'm using a lot of mods, I didn't keep a record of them but they could be like 60 or 75% of the mods here on DeadlyStream for K1, plus some other mods.

I was wondering where can I find a crash log (to troubleshoot it on my own) or if anyone else has encountered this same problem or crash.

As it says in the title it crashes at the student scene when entering Korriban for the first time. (The one in which the sith master was shouting at some students, if I remember correctly).

I would appreciate if someone helped me with this, because I don't want to lose my savegames. Thanks.

I seem to be getting a similar issue as ImperatorFG4. It would always crash shortly after the first sentence of the scene where the Sith is talking down to potential students. Just did a fresh reinstall and I manage to get further into the conversation. On the last sentence before the conversation involves the user, it crashes again. Will try installing the K1R 1.1 Mod and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, I will keep installing one mod after the other until it shortens the conversation.

Where in your conversation is it crashing Imperator?

EDIT: Tried a bunch of different things including running as administrator, running in compatibility mode, and turning various video features ON/OFF.

bandeezy (and for that matter, ImperatorFG4), read this post. In order for the folks that made K1R to help you, they need to know what your game is made up of (mods, changes made to KSE and the INI file, etc) and your specific system specs. If you provide both the questions and answers that I linked to, you'll help them to help you. [You want to post the questions too because the questions could be subject to change at any time.] As K1R is a mod, make sure to include that as well if you use it.

If you do use K1R, please request a moderator to move this thread to the K1R section.