Izanasz

Download:Lightsaber Textures

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=774

File Name: Lightsaber Textures

File Submitter: Izanasz

File Submitted: 08 Jan 2016

File Category: Skins

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

A simple mod that changes the colors of the lightsabers in the game. I always thought they were a bit off, some less, some more.

I'm very well aware that there are going to be people who don't like certain colors. Tough luck. I don't mind criticism at all, I say HIT ME with it, but, please, refrain from whining and saying things that I can only reply "Mhm" to (e.g. "oh my god, I hate the orange color, it's not even orange, it's [whatever]"). If you hate something so much that you'd rather see me burn in a pool of lava, my advice is: open photoshop and change whatever you want, it ain't that hard.

The "Alt" folder contains some alternatives. Some of the changes are unnoticeable, some of them are rather obvious. The second screenshot shows these colors.

PS: that weird property of the blue, red, green and yellow lightsabers that causes them to look thinner from behind and much thicker from the front; I don't know how to fix that. I tried tweaking the models, but I failed horribly. It's the models, or the shaders or I don't know, but there's nothing I can do about it. Apologies.

No compatibility problems. There are none, there can be none. It's just a simple texture mod. I'm 99,9% sure about that. Also, no black-core lightsabers, there are shading issues, it won't work, it'll look off and horrible and just NO. You hear me? NO.

Installation: simply drag whichever files for respective lightsaber colors you want into the override folder.

Click here to download this file