Sign in to follow this  
Sogazu

A glitch keeps happening on the battle of Khoonda

1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?

Khoonda Miltia fight? Even the first cutscene never happnes

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.8.4 and 1.2 respectively)

I think so. I subscribed the English version of the TSLRCM on the Steam Workshop

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Steam

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)

Not 4-CD Version

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

I think that part is not necessary with the Steam version

6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Canonical Jedi Exile - https://www.google.co.kr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjTiduc3P_JAhUEI6YKHRbwANcQFggsMAY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdeadlystream.com%2Fforum%2Ffiles%2Ffile%2F170-canonical-jedi-exile%2F&usg=AFQjCNE2eduAcOoW0yDDuZM-g5g_z-_AwA

I'm not sure that's the final version though, I subscribed that mod on the Steam Workshop also.

7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

So, I installed the TSLRCM quite some times later to the game when I began preparing Khoonda miltia for their battle against mercs. Since my game is associated with Steam, I installed the mod via Steam workshop. What keeps happening is, everytime I try to finalize the battle plan, My PC ends up in outside of the building with bunch of miltia soldiers never allowing me to interact with them as if the script with this event does not work.

I tried to unsubscribe the mod then, I could pass the event but, I want to experience Khoonda battle with the mod. You know, with extended cut scenes and stuffs.

8) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?

Yes, but it did not work

9) Have you tried using a different save game?

No I have not the other saves are too far behind from that moment so.....

10) Have you tried starting a new game?

No

11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit

12) Can you confirm that you see the TSLRCM logo on the the main menu screen?

Yes I can

13) What language is your game set for?

English

14) Which language of TSLRCM are you using?

English

What should I do to fix this?

7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

So, I installed the TSLRCM quite some times later to the game when I began preparing Khoonda miltia for their battle against mercs.

You say you "installed TSLRCM quite some times later". Did you install it AFTER landing on Dantooine? If so, that's the problem.

TSLRCM won't work properly when installed during the playthrough and there's no way around it. If you want to experience the battle of Dantooine, you'll have to go to a save before first entering any Dantooine module. Sorry.

You say you "installed TSLRCM quite some times later". Did you install it AFTER landing on Dantooine? If so, that's the problem.

TSLRCM won't work properly when installed during the playthrough and there's no way around it. If you want to experience the battle of Dantooine, you'll have to go to a save before first entering any Dantooine module. Sorry.

I did install it after landing on Dantooine. Guess I have to load the game way back or just hit the new game.

Another question though, does this mean any other contents related to the planet I didn't visit yet are not compromised? 

For instance, if I loaded Telos save, what would happen? I think I can tolerate missing some events but it would be devastating

if the game does not allow me to go further. Is there any other similar bug report related to Telos module?

Some things might work, others might not. With a mod as big as TSLRCM, it's always better to start a fresh game or you'll in the best case miss out on some things or in the worst case get stuck as you did.

Also, that fresh install IS required for the Steam version as well, but that shouldn't be a problem if you prievously had no mods installed.