batu222

K1&TSL on DX11 + better graphics?

Hello everyone !

Cutting this introduction, I wanted to ask You, the modders from Deadlystream about.. Yeah, about that MADNESS !!! :D

As the title says I was - well, I am still - very curious if that is even possible. I mean, there is also one epic, great RPG game, but in a bit other universe than Star Wars. It was made in 2002 and people are still modding this game. I know, the most of you are American or you just live further towards west from Germany so you may not know it. Yes, it's german game called Gothic. Some time ago, one man created this great thing called DX11 mod ! Of course, there are few others mods that make this game younger. As I know, there are few mods connected with better textures and such, but if we go - a lot - further?

Just look at it. Do you think that something similar could have been done for KOTOR??

I hope you will not hate me now for being n00b(/similar), but in my opinion - it'd be a real second life for K1 and TSL. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwzU8wICVuA

Without watching the video, all I can say is that we don't edit the .dll or .exe files, so we can't actually change the stuff on a technical level like that.

It is still possible though