Sign in to follow this  
zbyl2

TSLRCM: November Update Released

Last night, me and Hassat have sneakily uploaded an update for TSLRCM 1.8.4 to Deadlystream and Steam, so grab the new installer and install a new version :)

Or, if you're using Steam Workshop version - just start Steam and it'll update automatically.

The biggest change was that we fixed audio skipping issue for Steam users. Other fixes include:

* Fixed "double Sion" bug by undoing changes to .ncs (this is the vanilla file). Moved "Elite Sith" further back so it wont ignore you. Fixed Sion lipsyncing Kreia.
* Corrected Suulru having the vanilla dialogue attached to him rather than the 1.8.4 version.
* Corrected red X missing texture being visible in Tobin call pre-Freedon Nadd's tomb.
* Resized TSLRCM logo and hyperspace texture. This should fix several (framerate) issues certain configurations had with them.
* Added eye-flashing of HK's to all HK-50 encounters.
* Fixed infinite lightside and Atton influence exploit in the Telos Academy.
* Fixed an issue where some subtitles wouldn't appear in Peragus holograms for non-English version of the game.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Awesome, excellent work, BTW, i thought my double Sion bug was coming from my "Content Pack Feats and Powers" mod, not from TSLRCM. Thanks for fixing it.

Will it ever be completely finished???

Only prob. with this is that it looks like I'll have to do another mod cleanout. At least this time I have the backed-up version.

The fact that the change lists keep shrinking is a good sign towards that end!

Or bad news :(

Well, at least we stopped claiming that "this version is a final one" after every update :P

At this point, I'd just expect a path once or twice a year until KOTOR III comes out or one of us dies.

We are growing increasingly lazy though.. we didn't even change version's number this time.

• Like 1

Well, at least we stopped claiming that "this version is a final one" after every update :P

At this point, I'd just expect a path once or twice a year until KOTOR III comes out or one of us dies.

We are growing increasingly lazy though.. we didn't even change version's number this time.

Should at least change the version number. :P

nice timing.

I guess I have bad timing. I just posted that news article to the front page... :P

That being said. Awesome job, TSLRCM team. I was not expecting another update.

• Like 1

I haven't said it yet, but you guys do a phenomenal job with your project and the dedication you put into this over all the years now is really astonishing!

That said I honestly cannot say I hope the mod will be finished soon, in fact I stumbled across an old thread about additional areas for Telos (first post):

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi243.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff140%2FJCarter426%2FTelos%2520Expansion%25202%2Fsealeddoor2.png&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lucasforums.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D180947&h=480&w=640&tbnid=BhOo7W2-VkaUBM%3A&docid=bsuAM-SNJKQv0M&ei=AndKVqmsC4L0UPzMh6gC&tbm=isch&client=opera&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=3342&page=2&start=38&ndsp=46&ved=0CPABEK0DMERqFQoTCKm1tPOblskCFQI6FAodfOYBJQ

Is the audio skipping on Steam fixed even if I manually installed TSLRCM instead of using the Steam workshop download? Are there any known skipped lines that I could check during the game to see if it works?

Well, more is to come at an yet-undefined date, so

This mod may very well have the most dedicated developers ever in terms of gaming software.

Is the audio skipping on Steam fixed even if I manually installed TSLRCM instead of using the Steam workshop download?

If you download it from deadlystream, yes. I don't know if MODDB's installer is up to date, though.

If you download it from deadlystream, yes. I don't know if MODDB's installer is up to date, though.

Wonderful, in that case I have nothing to worry about. :D I never use MODDB myself. Thanks for the info!