Sign in to follow this  
milestails

When I started playing KotOR/TSL I....

There's that too, although you can't use her everywhere and sometimes you might want a better fighter...

I think this is the part where everybody just has their own individual playing style. No harm in that, right?

no harm really, although I tend to use her through 90% of the game anyway, Her, Canderous and Carth are the best NPC IMO (especially once you become a jedi)

no harm really, although I tend to use her through 90% of the game anyway, Her, Canderous and Carth are the best NPC IMO (especially once you become a jedi)

I'll probably be using Mission a lot more in my next game now that I've discovered the power of the Scoundrel (this game I focused mainly on combat, including in my party). She's one of my favorite party members anyway.

I actually played this back in 2005 for the first time when I was 10, still love the game.

I prefer Kotor II to I, but I still hold some love for me. I just wish some parts would be fixed. I always play now with the dialogue mod that's more realistic, but I want a mod that completely removes Juhani without forcing me to use a custom party member... unless it was yuthura.

I actually have been brooding creating a Zaalbar overhaul, because that character was just completely thrown away it seems and could have been a lot better. Ah well

I want a mod that completely removes Juhani without forcing me to use a custom party member... unless it was yuthura.

You could just kill Juhani, you know...

You could just kill Juhani, you know...

No kidding, but when I'm playing light I kind of feel guilty.

I want a mod that keeps her alive but gives the same effect. Council doesn't scold you, but she doesn't join you

When I first started playing i restarted my character over and over on taris a million times, I began playing kotor when I was like 7, I couldn't actually get passed taris until I was about 10 or 11 though, and after I did pass taris, I was addicted, my parents couldn't get me off the xbox, playing kotor when i'd get home from school, or on the weekends, and during summer vacation.

When I first started playing TSL, I spent 13 hours of playing to kick off my first playthrough and I drank plenty of  tea, ate lots of sandwiches, spent alll day in my room for like a week straight, oh man it was great! And I originally thought that TSL was going to have the original party members in it, and you'd still be Revan, and you'd be ruling as the sith emporor or something along those lines lol.

I got TSL in somewhat late 2014, I absolutely loved it,

And I still love it.

And, it is still the pinnacle of gaming and subsequently Star Wars itself.

When I started playing Kotor, I had to run around in circles and spam Power Blast while dueling Marl in the Taris Dueling Ring because he would always knock me out in at least 2 hits.

...Actually, I still do that.

This ^

This is the way of the awesome gamer. And the way of TheDarkChocolateJedi.

This is the truth.

When I was even more "green" than I am now, I always set my attributes up so they were at 0 penalty/bonus, then proceeded to use whatever points were left over to increase my "favored" stats. I'm just about to play again for the first time in a while, so we'll see what happens.

P.S. If there's a way of killing the Rancor other than rigging the corpse pile, can someone tell me?

You can actually run straight past it using a variation of the same trick to winning the Handmaidens' 5v1 battle. Glasnonck and Indykenobi have some great speed runs proving this

When I was even more "green" than I am now, I always set my attributes up so they were at 0 penalty/bonus, then proceeded to use whatever points were left over to increase my "favored" stats. I'm just about to play again for the first time in a while, so we'll see what happens.

I've always done this, but I haven't played either KotOR in absolutely ages.

This is a problem.

I know, but I've been pressed for hard drive space lately. I've been meaning to reinstall though.