Hassat Hunter

WTF Steam?

Those two threads just go to show you that Einstein was right about human stupidity being infinite...

"what was your job on that project? did you brought the coffee?"

OK, that made me laugh.

(I'm not sure why you bother replying to some of those threads)

Man this is gold. Just logged in after a few months to reply to this. What a guy, twice in a row.

Looking forward to the updates :)

• Like 1

Clearly this guy doesn't know that I brought the coffee beans.

Honestly you guys, what was in this coffee? Was it prepared by an amateur?

My god, this guy's grammar is atrocious, although that does make it a bit more humorous. He looks like an idiot trying to sound smart. 

I'm so sorry, HH..

Not to disrespect him, but if this guy seems to think women getting annoyed by you ignoring them is a sign of a "flawed" story ... Well, then there seem to be more problems than just a mod...

Also, kudos on getting the coffee for the REAL TSLRCM team. :P

It offsets the hours and days of time you spend finding bugs and dealing with everyone's problems. ;)

"Did you brought the coffee?"

Thank god I don't have to deal with people. You have my apologies.

Steam Brat:It is quite obvious my fellow steam brats that I have come to a conclusion, people who play video games that run under 60 FPS should be tortured for long periods of time and then they can slowly bleed to death, but five minutes before they bleed to death we should hang them!

Other stream brat: Oh how i do concur my dear friend, how atrocious can you get with gaming these days? What slobs, WAIT THERE IS A GAME CALLED STAR WARS KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC!!! IT RUNS UNDER 60 FPS AND THERE AREN'T EVEN NOBLES OR KNIGHTS IN IT *Jumps off cliff*

Steam brat:Well I suppose I will take his account, *hacks other steam brats account* OH MY GOODNESS HE HAS A GAME THAT RUNS UNDER 60 FPS, I CANNOT LIVE ANYMORE WITH THAT THOUGHT IN MY HEAD... AND TO THINK I ACTUALLY WAS BEGGINING TO NOT HATE HIM... *Turns microwave into mini-nuke and blows himself and his whole block up*.

TheDarkChocolateJedi: And that my friends was called Steamlet, by Steamsphere studios.

Wow... stupidity at its finest (although the person is probably a child so ill cut him a little slack)

Not quite as bad as this one Youtube comment I read mentioning that (I am paraphrasing here.) "...cancer just comes and goes but depression is something that sticks with you everyday.", but still pretty sad. Then again, after working in menial labor Customer Service jobs for over 10 years, I'm pretty de-sensitized to asinine behavior.

• Like 1

Ohhh, that hurt to process... Just, actually what the hell? This reminds me of the time when I recommended the KOTOR series to a friend, and he told me "No, it looks like crap. It looks like runescape." Yeah... nah.... nah, man.

Reminds me of a Gamefaqs topic where someone was complaining about Kingdom Hearts III not being on the Wii U. Here is the most memorable post from that person.

No. Because it's not fair. Square-enix has no reason to stiff nintendo. When all they'd have to do is simply change the game code to run on it.

...simply change the game code to run on it...

0_0

If it's so simple, why don't you do it then? Argh, people are ridiculous.

Thanks for sharing!

...they'd have to do is simply change the game code to run on it.

I'm a programmer and I haven't worked on games, but...

That quote was from the uninitiated, ignorant group of critiquers who really don't know what they're talking about...

• Like 1