gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

Both aren't TSLRCM issues, so no... nothing we changed about that for 1.8.

Even if all are on the compatible list, listing them still might shed some light...

Where did you encounter the scouts? Were they under attack from Boma beasts? List your mods

Another thing:

One of the loading screen says (Not exactly but somewhat the same)

"You can create upgrade items that are better then most items you encounter"

It should be than.

Ok the HK-47 problem I figured out was because I used a cheat code and had killblaster on my main character. I always did but this time for some reason I had lightsaber instead so when I encountered them I went to them and took a bit to kill, unlike the instant kill blaster...and after I did what I normally do with my lightsaber taking them out, HK rejoined my party. So I guess from now on I won't have instant kill blaster pistols on when I encounter those guys. I just never figured a small thing like that would trigger a glitch but then it is using a cheat!

As for the Kelborn thing I am on Dxun with a fresh game, having gotten to that point. I will let you know how that goes. The last run through I had dxun to kreia which had a kelborn.dlg in my override but I removed some mods and started fresh so maybe I won't have the problem. I will find out and let you know tomorrow or when I get a chance to continue with my game.

The last run through I had dxun to kreia which had a kelborn.dlg in my override

Oops... that might be it.

In that case, off to re-work that mod.

The two party members I chose to rescue the Exile from G0-T0's yacht were Hanharr and HK-47. The Exile was male. When Hanharr rescued me I spoke to him about something and got a dialogue saying I lost influence with the Disciple and Hanharr lol

One of the loading screen says (Not exactly but somewhat the same)

"You can create upgrade items that are better then most items you encounter"

It should be than.

And I need confirmation on this:

After reaching the HK Factory, what are the various things you can do to affect the ending of the game? What happens in the end if you destroy both the HK-50's and the HK-51's? Is it possible to persuade the HK-50's to help the Exile?

And if you upload HK-47 programming in the HK-51 manufacturing console, in the end, why does HK-47 say "We don't need meatbags to command us" I thought he liked the idea of working the people? Why does he discourage the HK-51's from working with humans?

Also, the game crashes after I download the HK-50 behaviour core from the console.And is there no way to download the HK-51 behaviour core?

Invisible Mandalore on the Ravager

untitled.bmp

Check the first Journal Entry and its description

untitled.bmp

Trayus Core texture problem

untitled.bmp

I just finished the game Dark Sided and after defeating Traya, I told the Handmaiden to guide others just as Kreia had guided me. I thought she would remain at the Academy (even though HK-51's destroyed G0-T0 with HK-47) and after that, a movie plays showing Malachor being destroyed. Isn't this a contradiction?

Seemed to miss these last few posts... merging them into one, and;

Also, the game crashes after I download the HK-50 behaviour core from the console.And is there no way to download the HK-51 behaviour core?

Apparently some people have that. Seems pretty random... and no, no HK-51 behavior.

Invisible Mandalore on the Ravager

Must be one of your mods.

Check the first Journal Entry and its description

I don't see the problem...

Trayus Core texture problem

It's the Telos screenshot again.

I forgot to mention it before, but I noticed that when you interact with the turret on the right side of the main entrance in front of Khoonda, the camera looks like it clips through the turret.

Can happen, can not. The camera's have no "fixed" camera position, so how they look depends on where you stand when interacting with them.

Giving them fixed camera positions can be hard, since they all use the same .dlg file... so they would have to be modified to use 3 different ones instead...

Can happen, can not. The camera's have no "fixed" camera position, so how they look depends on where you stand when interacting with them.

Giving them fixed camera positions can be hard, since they all use the same .dlg file... so they would have to be modified to use 3 different ones instead...

Okay. I don't want to make you do so much work when the mod is rather close to being done. I just thought it looked odd, but if the solution is that much extra work, I say it's fine then.

Incidentally, did your turret models also have invisible/see-through sections like in the screenshot? (I can clarify if necessary)

Not sure what you mean with "your turret models".

If you mean the ones used in Khoonda's Battle, it are the exact same turrets, with fixed camera positions (the one also seen in the .bik to be exact)...

Or not what you meant?

Not sure what you mean with "your turret models".

If you mean the ones used in Khoonda's Battle, it are the exact same turrets, with fixed camera positions (the one also seen in the .bik to be exact)...

Or not what you meant?

I mean the models actually are not showing their geometry on certain sides. As in parts of the model are literally see-through. If my screenshot is compared to this image you will see that parts are missing from the turret. This may have been in the original version, and Obsidian just didn't expect anyone to see the turrets from that angle, but regardless it is still noticeable when their are cameras at each turret.

An idea I had to make this better was to have the camera angle higher on it or at a barrel angle , but that could just be more trouble than it's worth.

Another thing I noticed is that no matter how much I "fix" them, the turrets don't help me at all in the battle. They don't even fire.

Another thing I noticed is that no matter how much I "fix" them, the turrets don't help me at all in the battle. They don't even fire.

I'll see what I can do with adding the fixed looks to the camera's.

As for the turrets, you did use the console inside Khoonda, right? (and if you did, did you disable them) By default they attack both parties though...

I'll see what I can do with adding the fixed looks to the camera's.

As for the turrets, you did use the console inside Khoonda, right? (and if you did, did you disable them) By default they attack both parties though...

I just tested it. I fixed them (The journal said that I completed the quest and the computer read that the turrets were re-targeted to defend friendlies. When I interacted with the turrets, the only option was to sabotage them; which I did not do) and during the battle they attacked nothing.(Curiously though, the mercenaries shot one of them until it was destroyed.)

Got an odd one about an hour ago.

First time on Dxun, having done all the fetch/carry missions to earn respec' fo Mandalore (as the kids say) the movie of Kreia and Mandalore at the shuttle hangar plays ("forget the Jedi, watch her") and the invisible Sith attack, all as normal.

This time though, upon whooping the Sith like the bad boy Jedi I am, the Kreia/Mandalore movie played over again. Unfortunately, I wasn't really paying much attention to the exact moment it happened but I think it triggered either as the information box relating to the Sith attack appeared on screen as the last one died or when I arrived back to the shuttle hangar afterwards.

Once it had played through for the second time, it just carried ion like normal so there was no harm done (as far as I can tell.)

I figured I'd let y'all know in case it's not been mentioned before though

Installed Mods:

TSLRCM 1.7 (duh!)

Enhanced Merchants

Handmaiden Underwear (Female Exiles FTW!)

Frumpless/Improved Males

Jedi Temple/Coruscant

Kill Ithorian

Movie Mandalorians (Which is AWESOME!!)

Movie Robes

Remote Influence

Tomb of Azgath N'Dul

Ultimate Sound Mod

I'm blaming it on the Movie Madalorians or Tomb mods currently.

I don't see the problem...

Why does the name of the quest read "Fuel Sabotage: Bonus Mission"? I don't remember it being related to fuel.

First time on Dxun' date=' having done all the fetch/carry missions to earn respec' fo Mandalore (as the kids say) the movie of Kreia and Mandalore at the shuttle hangar plays ("forget the Jedi, watch her") and the invisible Sith attack, all as normal.

This time though, upon whooping the Sith like the bad boy Jedi I am, the Kreia/Mandalore movie played over again. Unfortunately, I wasn't really paying much attention to the exact moment it happened but I think it triggered either as the information box relating to the Sith attack appeared on screen as the last one died or when I arrived back to the shuttle hangar afterwards.

[/quote']

Why does the name of the quest read "Fuel Sabotage: Bonus Mission"? I don't remember it being related to fuel.

Then you must have a bad memory...

They try to sabotage the fuel reserves of Telos. If completed, they cannot maintain orbit since not enough fuel.

I don't see how that does NOT have anything to do with Fuel...

I'm encountering a bug on Dxun. I'm trying to enter the Mandalorian Camp after I learn that Colonel Tobin wants to talk, but the game just locks up on the loading screen and doesn't move. I don't get an error message, it just sits there. I'm running on Windows 7 and don't have any other mods, but I am fully patched up. I had just got finished with helping the mercs on Dantooine and defeating Vrook when I received the message from Dxun and went there immediately. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I'm running into a bug in the Dantoonine sublevel where after I defeat the last laigrek near where Kaevee comes out the game crashes. I kill the last laigrek and instead of getting Kaevee spawning and running out the game freezes and crashes.

I fear it's because of your mods, we have had people reporting crashes with it previously, although I figured you would fix them with your new mod versions uploaded here.

So... mods?

And specifically, what did you change for Dantooine in your mods?

Fixed the see-through cameras.

Also fixed them and they fire just fine on the mercs. Don't think that's a 1.8 tweak :/...

I'm running into a bug in the Dantoonine sublevel where after I defeat the last laigrek near where Kaevee comes out the game crashes. I kill the last laigrek and instead of getting Kaevee spawning and running out the game freezes and crashes.

Late to the discussion as I don't check this forum much. However, 90SK's problem with Kaevee was a problem I had, and the solution for me was to completely reinstall TSL and the RCM. However, when I did the reinstall I didn't include 90SK's mod, with the exception of his Nihilus mask reskin. TSL with the RCM installed has been working properly ever since.

I'm no modder, so I can't pin down what the culprit could be. I do however think that the problem lies in the robes themselves.

1.7 is no longer supported.

Thanks for reporting bugs! Please update to 1.8. And if you still have the issue there, report it at;

deadlystream.com/forum/topic/1445-bugs-and-minor-inconveniences-with-tslrcm-18/