gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

Instead of making many threads and reporting bugs and errors, I made one thread for all the bugs and inconveniences.

Just type where you have encountered the problem and what the problem is in detail.

- What planet are you on?

- Conversations you had and/or what mission did you did before encountering the problem

- What is the problem?

(Please keep in mind this thread if for KOTOR II only)

First some technical information:

Intel dual core 2.4

ATi HD5700

Windows 7 x86

Only update after install was the 1.7 patch

Peragus:

The first problem i encounterd was on peragus, when i shut down atton's force cage, the sound keep replaying when i walk in the vecinity of that room.

Another problem that i encounterd was when you have talked to the HK 50 unit, when you got the sonic sensor, comeback and ask him to give you the airlock code, you have to start over the whole conversation.

When you have overwritten the emergency lock down you will have a little chat with keira, her head and hands start moving for 3 to 4 seconds before she even starts talking.

After that i haven't encounterd problems at peragus.

The Ebon hawk:

When you have shot down all sith troops in the ebon hawk, you will have conversation with keira and atton, no problems there but when keira left to go to her room and you start to talk to atton, well he's taking a seat over and over again, thanks to the camera angle you can see he's typing in the air.

Also i have the problem when i'm talking to atton later on in the ebon hawk he still isn't facing me.

Telos:

I havn't encounterd any problems, not even in the conversations.

Telos restoration zone:

I entcounterd a minor inconvinience, when you see the mines with the hidden caches, bao-dur says that the mecs have hidden two of those in the area, so the first one is found bladiebla....when you go to the second cache, he is saying the same thing again....i found the first one, he doesn't need to play captain obvious you know =)

Edited by Sith Holocron

Invisible Visas weapons after unarmed lightsaber training

I do the unarmed training, then Visas uses her lightsaber, and it's invisible. Then I change her weapons after the combat ends, and they're invisible as well. Mine are unaffected.

I know exactly where you encounterd that problem, the only thing i'll have to ask you :

On what planet are you when you got back on the ebon hawk and a little of you technical info from your computer.

Which version of TLSRCM do you have installed and what kind of mods or patches did you install.

Edited by gangster1337

You also get that during sparring with her on the EH with certain colours (like purple or cyan).

It's just a little quirk of Aurora...

Telos academy:

Another irritating little snag, when you have a conversation with atris, when she walks away the screen with the closed door stays for almost a minute before it fades to black.
The other wierd thing is, instead that you are standing on the bridge where the conversation ended you are standing in the room where you can talk to the last handmaiden, the irritating part about that is, you are facing in the direction of the bridge, so i made the mistake to walk to the bridge AGAIN.
So far i havn't encounterd any other problems.

*UPDATE* 04-12-2010

Another problem and this is a big one. When i'm sparring with one of the hand maidens, when i fight the second time and she says, you can use any melee weapon you want, i only pick the viroblade, she keeps saying fallen and after that she just starts attacking me and the conversation picks up again if i want to try again.
So i said to my self f*** that s*** and got the f*** out of there to nar shadda

Edited by Sith Holocron
It

I know exactly where you encounterd that problem, the only thing i'll have to ask you :

On what planet are you when you got back on the ebon hawk and a little of you technical info from your computer.

Which version of TLSRCM do you have installed and what kind of mods or patches did you install.

Windows XP

NVidia GeForce 7600 GS

Advent T11

Pentium 4

Screen res 1024x768

All official patches, RCM 1.7+fix, Kreia Green Fix, WCA, Trayus Rank Reformation, Kill the Ithorian 1.1, Remove Force Power Restriction, Peragus Tweak v1.2, nothing else installed.

I can't remember exactly where it was, but I think it was just after Nar Shaddaa, first planet after Telos.

I think it might have been a purple lightsaber she used...

I'm not sure if the colour of the light saber is relevant, accept if you have a mod for saber colours i think.

But yeah, it could be nar shaddaa, i guess before or after you have the red eclipse mission, when you go to the ebon hawk.

The Ebon Hawk, after recieving the lesson of strenght from Kreia:

You have gained a permanent [...] + 1 constituion [...]

"Constituion" should be constitution! ;)

Check. Will be fixed, thanks.

Btw, did you know there was an alternative boost for the 'lesson of strength'. The "True" lesson, not what you have done ;).

No, didn't. I'm usually in LS playtrough. What is the alternative?

Check. Will be fixed, thanks.

Btw, did you know there was an alternative boost for the 'lesson of strength'. The "True" lesson, not what you have done ;).

Yo Hassat,

Is your team ever planning to make an hd mod or can i keep dreaming =)

darkside dude, this message is brought to you by captain obvious

No, didn't. I'm usually in LS playtrough. What is the alternative?

+2 WIS and twice the XP your path would give you. Depends on your build wheter it's better than the CON/STR obviously.

Is your team ever planning to make an hd mod or can i keep dreaming =)

Keep on dreaming. This is a restoration mod. But maybe you expect a different mod (like M4-78EP)? Still, then it seems doubtful, there are enough other mods with that in mind.

+2 WIS and twice the XP your path would give you. Depends on your build wheter it's better than the CON/STR obviously.

Keep on dreaming. This is a restoration mod. But maybe you expect a different mod (like M4-78EP)? Still, then it seems doubtful, there are enough other mods with that in mind.

Ok....hopefully it's going to be compatible with TLSRCM

Hello

My problem is the next:

On peragus, in Fuel Depot location (where I need to open airlock with voiceprint protocol), I use console and get access to the fuel line sensors, and get the picture of the tunnel where damaged t3m4 was dumped. After that the quest 'rescuing t3m4' refreshes in my journal and HP of my character (and the whole party) stops regenerating automatically. So I can still use medpacks, heal with the 'heal' force power, even the special armor improvement, which gives HP regen, works, but HP do not regenerate automatically(and of course the feat that increases hp regen does not work). As I have checked, this problem appears exactly after detecting damaged t3m4 in this damn tunnel. I hoped, that after finding t3m4 the problem will disappear, but I was wrong. Instead of this, I have found a crowd of t3m4 in this tunnel! There was 10 or even more of them. One of them joined to my party after dialog. Other stayed there. They even helped me to kill the enemy droids. It was rather funny. I wasn't disappointed when found t3m4 in such company, but the absence of health regeneration makes me sad. Can you help me?

System information:

Vista x64

intel core 2 quad

nvidia GTX 260

I play with TSLRCM vers 1.7 and TSLRCM 1.7 unofficial fix, and patch 1.0c xenon final(may be here is the problem?).

Help me pls.

Guest kelvin albarn

Hey guys i'm new here.....

Only mod is rcm 1.7, darkside female.

during sith attack on telos i fight to where you meet mandalore and vaisis in the entertaiment module, then cut scene plays where republic warp to engage the sith ships and after cut scene i'm stuck with a black screen in the entertainment module. i can still acsess inventory but little else... any help wpuld be appreciated,

Guest kelvin albarn

Thanks that got it, i'm not the most experienced forum surfer.... Owe you one mate. :-)

I also have a lot of black screen troubles, it's solved when you typ: alt+tab, but then after every movie sequence the screen goes black, the same problem occurs when a long converstation starts for example when you have to fight visas.

Hello again

I am the one who got troubles with hp regen and a lot of t3m4s'.. I do not use patch 1.0c and these problem disappeared. But tthere is no t3m4 in this damn pipe at all. Droid does not appear on camera view and it isn't there when I finally rich this pipe, thus droid doesn't join to my party and I can't go on. Help pls

I am on Malachor. I have just finished the conversation with Karth on Telos. First a Question..Has the Trayus Academy been removed...this is the first time I've played any TSLRCM (this is v. 1.7). After the cut scene where the Ebon Hawk crashes on Malachor.....screen goes black. I go ahead and save that game. Then i goto the load game list and am immediately at the Trayus

Core. I then speak to Kreia and she says to goto Dantoine...but I can't leave. I have replayed from the Carth conversation on Telos

several times with different responses but no change at Malachor. I am going to try to go back to the point before facing Nhilus on the Ravager to see if there is something that changes.

Has anyone else had a similar problem on Malachor?

Scorm....i don't know if this will help but i have upgradedd to version 2.0 and i have no other mods installed save the USM. don't know if the upgrade to 2.0 will help but i've had few issues w this mod and 2.0

I am on Malachor. I have just finished the conversation with Karth on Telos. First a Question..Has the Trayus Academy been removed...this is the first time I've played any TSLRCM (this is v. 1.7). After the cut scene where the Ebon Hawk crashes on Malachor.....screen goes black. I go ahead and save that game. Then i goto the load game list and am immediately at the Trayus

Core. I then speak to Kreia and she says to goto Dantoine...but I can't leave. I have replayed from the Carth conversation on Telos

several times with different responses but no change at Malachor. I am going to try to go back to the point before facing Nhilus on the Ravager to see if there is something that changes.

Has anyone else had a similar problem on Malachor?

I have the same problem as you.....just hit al+tab once and the black screen is no more...untill the next cut scene and yes it's still there =). Restored content AKA MORE content ! whoooop

I have sometimes had input control problems with the movement keys, after combat, sometimes they have no effect whatsoever, should it happen and I save and reload, presto, it works again... It has happened on the Exile, T3-M4, possibly others, I seriously wonder why. When this happens however nothing but the movement keys are affected. And Saving and Reloading, always removes the Issue. My Current MODs are TSLRCM v1.7 and the TSLRCM V1.7 Fix, and High LVL Force MOD v2.0 and v2.1 High LVL Force MOD Fix... My Computer Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5800+, 2GBytes of system RAM,

GeForce 8500GS 512 MB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Gamer Sound Card, Direct X 9.0c SDK June 2010. Thanks for listening, Good Luck.

I have sometimes had input control problems with the movement keys, after combat, sometimes they have no effect whatsoever, should it happen and I save and reload, presto, it works again... It has happened on the Exile, T3-M4, possibly others, I seriously wonder why. When this happens however nothing but the movement keys are affected. And Saving and Reloading, always removes the Issue. My Current MODs are TSLRCM v1.7 and the TSLRCM V1.7 Fix, and High LVL Force MOD v2.0 and v2.1 High LVL Force MOD Fix... My Computer Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5800+, 2GBytes of system RAM,

GeForce 8500GS 512 MB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Gamer Sound Card, Direct X 9.0c SDK June 2010. Thanks for listening, Good Luck.

I've noticed that there are some problems with the 1.7 fix. I never have this problem with just the 1.7.....also 1.7 fix is unofficial...maybe there are some...well i guess a lot of bugs they missed.

It's just random KOTOR2 aurora glitching.

Mind explaining the "problems" you have with my fix, that are lacking in 1.7 itself apparently?