Sign in to follow this  
Pantherr

A quick request, if I may...

Hi, I know there used to be mods around that did this, and I even remember having a few once but when TSLRCM started coming out they were not compatible so they got dumped :).

What I would like, please, is for someone to tell me how I can add a couple of containers on the Ebon Hawk for storage. Or if someone has a mod or can put a simple one together for me I would be very grateful, as my modding skills don't go beyond the basic stat editing of items.

Thanks...

To be honest I had not thought of that. However I recently bought the steam version and on my first play thru I only found 1 of the secret comp's, as only one was available, and now on the 2nd play thru neither one is showing up. Yes, I am past that point in the story and I know where they are supposed to be. Must be a glitch somewhere.

But either way, I was hoping to be able to add a couple or so plasteel containers. I know there used to be mods that did it and I do not know how to do it myself or I would.

You have to unlock dialogue options to use the secret compartments. There's a guy on Nar Shaddaa who claims to be the owner of the Ebon Hawk who you can ask about them, giving you access afterwords. There may be other dialogue elsewhere too I'm unsure.

Thankyou very much for that, that's just what I want. Also as a bonus I have access again to Envida's mods which I have always liked.

So you have helped me out twice :)

Thx again mate...