Sign in to follow this  
RupertGiles

Getting the most out of Planet M4-78EP

Just wondering if there is way to confirm that I've successfully installed this mod.  On the main screen it just mentions TSLRCM 1.8.4, but not M4-78 specifically.  Is there anything else I can do to be sure this mod is in my game other than waiting until I get to the room on Korriban where you see Vash's body in the original game?

I had thought to do Korriban first, and confirm Vash is no longer there, to waste as little gameplay as possible if something had gone wrong with the install, but some forum entries mentioned not being able to unlock all the new content unless you do Korriban last.  Is that still the case with the latest version of the M4-78 mod?

Any links to tips for getting the most out of the new M4-78 content would be very welcome, as well.

Go to your kotor 2 folder. Open the modules folder. If you have mod files called 801DRO - 809DRO in there you should be fine.

Alternatively you can use warp cheat codes to warp to those areas to see if they work.

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip.  The files are there.  I also found the readme rtf for M4-78EP in the top folder a little while after I posted this which reassured me somewhat.