Terrorix

In-game armors

Hello guys.I do not know if another topic like this exists already(I admit,I am too lazy to search in the forum for it).I noticed that nor here neither in any other site there is a mod that adds the republic trooper's and officer's armor for the player to wear both for kotor 1 and kotor 2.I wouldn't mind having one mod like this available,I am sure many people would like to wear the republic military armor's.Also,for kotor 1 there is a mod that adds the mandalorian armors in-game and makes them available for the player but isn't happening for kotor 2.Pity,if you ask me.Same goes for the sith trooper armor and especially the commando ones(both the red and the silver color armors).And to be honest,I wouldn't mind getting the robes of the sith we encounter inside the rakata temple and on the star forge(kotor 1) both for kotor 1 and for kotor 2.I would really love if there was mods that add these armors in-game(I prefer to get them in-game rather than using the cheat concole since I am not a fun of cheating although adding mods in the game could be considered cheating but anyway,I believe you understand my point).If there is any mode like these coming any time soon,please let me know.

note:I haven't checked the existing cheats for either of the games so if I can get any of the above mentioned armors and robes via cheats,please let me know.

Hi. As far as I know there are a lot of mods that actually do exactly what you are asking. Unfortunately most of them are currently hard to get, because they were filefront-only, and the filefront domain is currently offline. however, the filefront-download archives are still available at http://www.gamefront.com/files/listing/pub2/Star_Wars_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_ii/

It's hard to look through all those files. But I am sure you will find what you are looking for. You can also look at this mod:

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/62-daks-armored-robes-21/

:welcome:    Thank you very much for the answer.I will search for them in the link you send me as soon as possible.And about the jedi general's armor mod,I have already downloaded it.If I have any either problem I will post a new reply on this topic!

for Mandalorian armour you could find a .uti file for an armour you want to change with the kotor tool, change it into a disguise for 'Alien_Mandalorian_01'  02 or 03 for different colours. not sure about the sith uniforms.

if your're unfamiliar with kotor tool uti's are under BIFs>templates>blueprint items

in the general tab change the 'base item' to disguise

in the properties tab double click the * line entering Property Name: disguise

Subtype: Alien_Mandalorian_01