Sign in to follow this  

So... weird problem with K2 & controller.

New steam version of K2, all was fine until the Windows 10 update and generally everything is but my controller is taking minutes to be recognised or not being recognised at all. 

Funny thing is this is only happening with K2, it's being recognised instantly with Arkham Asylum, City, Knight, Alien Isolation, Witcher 3 and Witcher2.

K1 & The Witcher 1 using programs such as Xpadder and Joy2Key. Although Xpadder has trouble finding itself literally sometimes now, it sometimes requires being relaunched, not in the middle of gameplay just on startup.

I've noticed my "Microsoft Accessories" folder is gone and thought this might be the source of the problem, any ideas?

I played through both K1 and K2 using Xpadder and Windows 10, having no problems. I also tried the new steam version on win 10 and had no issues. I did use the technical preview as a fresh install, not as an upgrade though.

I used an Original Xbox S Controller for Xpadder and for the steam version I simply plugged in an Xbox One controller.

Would be great to know what controller you are using. Also did you try reinstalling the game? What version of xpadder are you using? With the new version of k2 on steam you also don't need to use xpadder anymore if you are using 360/One/PS3/PS4 controller.

I did reinstall. 

The paid most up to date Xpadder. 

Controller name would also help a lot. Also again you don't need xpadder with kotor 2 on steam nowadays, did you try closing xpadder and then playing kotor 2?