Sign in to follow this  
Viratin

Snarky assassin droid missing in Pelagus

So, I just downloaded the latest TSLRCM mod and installed it. I just got out of the mining tunnels, came out to where the dead maintenance officer is. The scripted conversation with the snarky assassin droid starts as soon as you come out. I talked with the droid fully, and then when I left the conversation, he was gone. This is a problem, as you need to talk to him after getting the recording device so you can open the door.

Any suggestions? 

I uninstalled the mod, went through the conversation in-game, and when I exited the conversation, he was there. I re-installed the mod, and he was still there afterwards. 

Might be a bug that needs fixing, but at least there was a way around it.

This appeared to be an issue installing TSLRCM on an existing game on Peragus... did you do so? (Yeah I know it's a year old and unlikely to get a response, but it might help people searching for this issue)

I can say that's most certainly not the case, unless it was exclusive to the old version, on account of accidentally having installed TSLRCM by the time I got to the spacewalk (didn't realize I had uninstalled it)

I assume it's related to the restored "pleasure to see you alive" line whenever you enter the room, and perhaps it's a matter of WHEN the mod is installed mid-Peragus