TheDarkChocolateJedi

Game suggestions

This forum post is meant for everyone to share some video game suggestions with everyone! Suggest away! Oh and I suggest fallout shelter if you have an ios device that is. I also suggest WoW and CoD

This forum post is meant for everyone to share some video game suggestions with everyone! Suggest away! Oh and I suggest fallout shelter if you have an ios device that is. I also suggest WoW and CoD

Speaking of mobile devices, I highly recommend Game Dev Story. There are very few games I've enjoyed on mobile, but that's one of them.

Escape Velocity is also a good play, and is sort of a pre-cursor to Star Citizen. For Mac and Windows, though it's a pretty old game. 2000 I think...

I highly recommend Monaco: What's yours is mine.

It's a small 4-player-coop top down heist indie game that allows you to choose your own path when breaking into our out of many buildings. It's good in singleplayer but shines even more in multiplayer and quickly became my favorite game of all time. Also, it's only 2$ / 2€ every time there's a sale.

If you like Kotor 2, the Witcher series, in particular 2 & 3.

If you are into RPGs go for Neverwinter nights 1 and 2, dragon age preferably 1 than 2 or 3, Jade Empire and definitely Mass Effect all the way ...

if you like CRPGs like Fallout 1&2: Arcanum Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura and Planescape Torment

JRPG: Xenosaga

CRPGs are cool. I watched some of plan escape, there isn't a huge emphasis on combat but a lot of emphasis on choices and story! I liked the multidimensional idea of it.

CRPGs are cool. I watched some of plan escape, there isn't a huge emphasis on combat but a lot of emphasis on choices and story! I liked the multidimensional idea of it.

Yes, the focus on something besides combat is a large part of why I like them, (I think Planescape: Torment can be played with 0, none that is, kills, provided that you think about your responses) never mind the deep, multifaceted stories that most CRPGs have... witch is something the Xenosaga trilogy has in spades too. its the clunky or archaic interfaces that turn people away, I think, from old-school CRPGs. That and the lower quality graphics and the time involved to play them. I blame Facebook and its 10,000 games that are played in under a minute for the lack of CRPGs in recent years...

Yes, the focus on something besides combat is a large part of why I like them, (I think Planescape: Torment can be played with 0, none that is, kills, provided that you think about your responses) never mind the deep, multifaceted stories that most CRPGs have... witch is something the Xenosaga trilogy has in spades too. its the clunky or archaic interfaces that turn people away, I think, from old-school CRPGs. That and the lower quality graphics and the time involved to play them. I blame Facebook and its 10,000 games that are played in under a minute for the lack of CRPGs in recent years...

I blame the illuminati, nah jk.

I honestly am not liking how realistic games are becoming... The graphics are beggining to look too real, sooner or later, we'll basically be playing movies...

.....and buying a new graphics card every time.

I just bought my 980 ti and I'm fearing that will soon be out of date next year by a large margin