ZM90

List of K1R Compatible Mods.

Has anyone tried Kainzorus Prime's Clone Armors mod with K1R? Not that it matters to me right now since I'm not messing with K1R again until I know how to keep it from breaking my ability to load save files, but it would be nice to know. I would also like to hear if Inyri Forge's Santa hats and candy canes are compatible.

EDIT: I can confirm the Clone Armor is compatible at least, haven't tested the Christmas stuff.

https://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/530-advanced-wardroid/

Also, the above can be stricken from the list because it doesn't exist anymore.

Edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman

Question: why is the Juhani Appearance Overhaul listed as not K1R compatible? It has an installer, and it just replaces Juhani's models and gives her custom upgradable armor (as far as I know).  also, you can pick and choose which part you want to use.

Oh yeah, there's also the plethora of HD skins that are listed as incompatible even though they are just textures. Anyone know? Thanks!

Edited by Airazor65

On 1/18/2021 at 4:00 PM, ZeldaTheSwordsman said:

I would also like to hear if Inyri Forge's Santa hats and candy canes are compatible.

EDIT: I can confirm the Clone Armor is compatible at least, haven't tested the Christmas stuff.

Those Christmas items are totally compatible, they are just model, texture and item files. You will have to use cheats to obtain those items though, K1R or not.

5 hours ago, Airazor65 said:

Question: why is the Juhani Appearance Overhaul listed as not K1R compatible? It has an installer, and it just replaces Juhani's models and gives her custom upgradable armor (as far as I know).  also, you can pick and choose which part you want to use.

Oh yeah, there's also the plethora of HD skins that are listed as incompatible even though they are just textures. Anyone know? Thanks!

That is because it is the mod authors who determine whether or not a mod is compatible with K1R or not, the same goes for TSLRCM compatibility.

What mod author's are suppose to do is determine whether or not their mod is compatible with K1R/TSLRCM and check YES or NO depending on the answer. However, not every modder plays or has even heard of K1R so some modder's might just say NO to be on the safe side. If you see mod's totally lacking a K1R compatibility sign that means that the mod was uploaded before K1R and the question as to whether it is compatible or not is best asked here (Like the Christmas mods for example, they didn't include a K1R compatibility sign).

When you say "plethora of HD skins" I assume you are referring to Dark Hope's mods, here is my assumption on why she says her mods aren't compatible with K1R even though they are compatible (They are textures, K1R modifies very few textures). Her first language is Russian and I believe her second language is English, if she plays Kotor with a Russian translation patch that would mean she'd also only play with mods which also offer a Russian translation... and since K1R is an English-Only mod it's a logical conclusion that Dark Hope has never played K1R thus cannot be certain if her mods are even compatible.

As for the Juhani Appearance Overhaul, I do believe that the mod author probably doesn't use K1R hence is why he said it was incompatible. I just checked out the mod and the ONLY thing which raises an eyebrow is upcrystals.2da, but even then, I do believe that since the mod has a TSLPatcher then the mod should be compatible with K1R regardless. 👍

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 10:19 PM, N-DReW25 said:

Those Christmas items are totally compatible, they are just model, texture and item files. You will have to use cheats to obtain those items though, K1R or not.

That is because it is the mod authors who determine whether or not a mod is compatible with K1R or not, the same goes for TSLRCM compatibility.

What mod author's are suppose to do is determine whether or not their mod is compatible with K1R/TSLRCM and check YES or NO depending on the answer. However, not every modder plays or has even heard of K1R so some modder's might just say NO to be on the safe side. If you see mod's totally lacking a K1R compatibility sign that means that the mod was uploaded before K1R and the question as to whether it is compatible or not is best asked here (Like the Christmas mods for example, they didn't include a K1R compatibility sign).

When you say "plethora of HD skins" I assume you are referring to Dark Hope's mods, here is my assumption on why she says her mods aren't compatible with K1R even though they are compatible (They are textures, K1R modifies very few textures). Her first language is Russian and I believe her second language is English, if she plays Kotor with a Russian translation patch that would mean she'd also only play with mods which also offer a Russian translation... and since K1R is an English-Only mod it's a logical conclusion that Dark Hope has never played K1R thus cannot be certain if her mods are even compatible.

As for the Juhani Appearance Overhaul, I do believe that the mod author probably doesn't use K1R hence is why he said it was incompatible. I just checked out the mod and the ONLY thing which raises an eyebrow is upcrystals.2da, but even then, I do believe that since the mod has a TSLPatcher then the mod should be compatible with K1R regardless. 👍

Ahh, alright. Thanks!

What if a certain someone has created TSLPatcher version back when he was very active? I am willing to share it with either one of you to take a look at, I am rusty when looking at changes.ini files.

On 7/22/2018 at 2:37 AM, Sith Holocron said:

@Fair Strides Is the ORD Mandell mod compatible with K1R?

On 7/22/2018 at 11:05 AM, N-DReW25 said:

Considering it lacks an installer... I'd say you'd be lucky if it was if you installed Ord Mandell first (If K1R was installed first, which I bet for you it is, forget about it).

It is incompatible by about four essential files. I'd say find the K1R files in your override, move them to your desktop, install Mandell, once you are finished uninstall Mandell and put your K1R files back.

I'd like to point out ZM90 hasn't been active since 2017, chances of mods being added to the list in this thread (At least added by ZM90) is 0%.

Edit: I created a lot of TSLPatcher versions of older mods that didn't have them originally.