Sign in to follow this  
fromtheyard

TSLRCM glitch on Peragus - HK-50 has disappeared!

I have cruised around the web and cant find any instances of this glitch - help?

I'm In Peragus, collecting voice commands so i can GTFO, but HK-50 has completely disappeared from the map! I was so frustrated because i could only find 2/3 voice commands, then I read around and realized that I needed to talk to HK-50 again. I had the initial dialogue with it when entering that map for the first time, but as soon as i left the conversation it disappeared. Tried moving on and off the floor to the admin level and back and its never there.

Aside from scrap the save game and hope it doesnt happen again (which i know in the scheme of things is reasonable), is there anything I can do?

Possible disclaimers: Just downloaded TSL and TSLRCM and am running through the game for the first time since 2005. I started my savegame on the naked GOG-version of KOTOR2. I tried to apply the "official 1.0b patch" but it failed to install. I went ahead and put on TSLRCM 1.8.3 and the game continued to play so i kept with it.

Thanks anyone

Only thing I can suggest is to not download TSLRCM in the middle of a game. If I read that correctly. That's what probably caused this all to happen.

I have the exact same issue, I just installed the game and I'm running the following

New game

TSLRCM

Fixed Lightsaber Colors

The first time I started a new game T3-M4 was dead when I got out from the Harbinger, the second time the HK-47 droid is not where he should be during or after the cutscene.

This second bug prevents me from progressing at all and the first one prevented me from getting a companion.

After the first bug I completely removed KOTOR 2 and reinstalled it.

Well, haven't heard of this a long time, HK is behind the Force shield on the other side of the map in this instance, but I'm still not sure it's "our fault", as it hasn't been mentioned ever at all before the Workshop/new patch.

Does it still happen without that fixed lightsaber color mod?

I also am experiencing this issue - HK spawned on the far end of the map behind the barriers. He is running back and forth attempting to get to his correct spawn location but is blocked by the barrier. 

I also am experiencing this issue - HK spawned on the far end of the map behind the barriers. He is running back and forth attempting to get to his correct spawn location but is blocked by the barrier.

List the mods you're using pls.

Admin: Look to the Read Me First page and provide the required information to posts regarding possible glitches and errors.

To the newer folks, this requirement is for each new problem thread you create on this.

17 hours ago, geraldbigman said:

Do i have to reinstall the entire game or just start from the beginning? I installed the mod around the peragus T3 sequence.

I'd say start a new game. Assuming you start the game after you installed TSLRCM these sort of bugs shouldn't persist.