PrettyFly4aJedi

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, United States

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:12 AM

EDIT: Got it to work, I successfuly recruited the Handmaiden!   :thumbup:

Hey, so I reinstalled the game and my mods, with much fewer warnings in my install log. The only warnings I got were on .mp3 files, so I assume it's fine now. For safe measures though, here's the file. How's it look?

Attached Files

#342 DarthTyren

DarthTyren

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationKotor Tool, 3DS Max, JRLEdit, After Effects, Pro Tools...

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:54 AM

Assuming that those files aren’t coming from another mod before PartySwap, you should be good to go.

And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. -Philippians 1:6

PartySwap on ModDB

#343 PrettyFly4aJedi

PrettyFly4aJedi

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

Ending spoiler ahead.

Spoiler

I cannot progress any further because of this.

#344 DarthTyren

DarthTyren

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:18 PM

Ending spoiler ahead.

Spoiler

I cannot progress any further because of this.

That's... odd. Sounds like a Patcher issue. Were there no issues in your install log?

And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. -Philippians 1:6

PartySwap on ModDB

#345 PrettyFly4aJedi

PrettyFly4aJedi

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:01 AM

Only 5 warnings, all on .mp3 files. For safe measure though, I've attached my instal log below.

Attached Files

#346 DarthTyren

DarthTyren

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:20 AM

Why do I even try with dialog files? Merging them is such a pain. /endrant

That out of the way, I can tell you that I've checked my install files and I didn't find this error, so my only guess (could still be wrong) is that you had a partially installed version of the mod already, whether from a former failed install or an incomplete uninstall.

PartySwap on ModDB

#347 Lucas_Moreira_BR

Lucas_Moreira_BR

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:30 AM

Hello. I read over the thread but could not find it. I am playing as female and when I use the item it just says "Handmaiden is unavaliable" and she never showed at the Ebon Hawk... I installed Party Swap 1.3b, M4-78, latest TSLRCM, and some other minor stuff... any idea what might be causing it? I am asking it without many details because I know this issue has been pointed out here before, right? Thanks in advance.

#348 DarthTyren

DarthTyren

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:37 AM

Hello. I read over the thread but could not find it. I am playing as female and when I use the item it just says "Handmaiden is unavaliable" and she never showed at the Ebon Hawk... I installed Party Swap 1.3b, M4-78, latest TSLRCM, and some other minor stuff... any idea what might be causing it? I am asking it without many details because I know this issue has been pointed out here before, right? Thanks in advance.

Version of the game? Install order? "Other minor stuff"?

Your post doesn't contain any helpful information, so I can't help you.

PartySwap on ModDB

#349 Lucas_Moreira_BR

Lucas_Moreira_BR

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:26 AM

Version of the game? Install order? "Other minor stuff"?

Your post doesn't contain any helpful information, so I can't help you.

Sorry... GOG version, I installed this one with TSRCM, Coruscant, M478, this mod (in that order) and a bunch of other stuff but none of these stuff were graphics mods on anything that mess around with party members. The only one I can think of is the "Choose Mira or Hanharr", which your mod is compatible with. Would you prefer a complete list or would rather give me directives on types of mods for me to list? Thanks for the attention anyway.

#350 DarthTyren

DarthTyren

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:12 PM

Sorry... GOG version, I installed this one with TSRCM, Coruscant, M478, this mod (in that order) and a bunch of other stuff but none of these stuff were graphics mods on anything that mess around with party members. The only one I can think of is the "Choose Mira or Hanharr", which your mod is compatible with. Would you prefer a complete list or would rather give me directives on types of mods for me to list? Thanks for the attention anyway.

Interesting... I know of nothing that should be stopping you from getting the Handmaiden, unless you installed this mod after the holorecording sequence after Telos.

PartySwap on ModDB

#351 Lucas_Moreira_BR

Lucas_Moreira_BR

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:28 PM

Interesting... I know of nothing that should be stopping you from getting the Handmaiden, unless you installed this mod after the holorecording sequence after Telos.

Nope, I actually instaled it before even starting the game. Does it has anything to do with my character being female? I was wondering it would be the case because people around here had this issue before right? Any indication on what I shold try to do based on your previous experience with the issue? Btw, awesome mod, I can't get it to work and I already love it, lol

#352 DarthTyren

DarthTyren

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:32 PM

Well, yes, but that was when everyone had trouble in the first release of the mod. It was the main point of the first update, and has been fixed since.

PartySwap on ModDB

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: party, handmaiden and disciple

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users