On 4/20/2020 at 12:39 PM, Revans_Hand_28 said:

I'm playing through TSLRCM 1.8.5. I have Party Swap 1.3.3, EE 2.5, and PS/EE Comp Patch installed. I see the PS adrenal in my menus, but it's not labeled and has no description. When I use it, The camera just zooms in to almost 1st person and stays there and the game becomes unresponsive. PC is Female. I have successfully recruited both Handmaiden and Disciple. Currently, Disciple is showing in my Party assign menu. How do I get Handmaiden to show up instead? ALL mods installed are from Snigaroo's list of compatible mods here.

Three questions: Did you install all mods in the given order? Did you have any errors or warnings when you tried to install? And are you using any mods from the Steam Workshop?

Hi. I'm new to KOTOR modding, and I'm having some trouble installing PS. I installed RCM 1.8.5 with M4-78EP, but when I run the installer and try to get that version, I'm given an error stating that M4-78EP isn't installed. If you could provide any help regarding this, I would appreciate that a lot. Thanks for all that you do.

Disregard that last post. In the past 45 minutes, I have both learned that the Steam Workshop version was putting it in a previous installation folder (that I didn't catch initially), and that this website is a godsend. I only recently really got into this game because of the quarantine, and y'all are amazing for the work y'all do. Appreciate that.

Now I've got another modding community to get sucked into. Already had New Vegas lmao.

• Like 1

Hi, there are a couple of warnings I don’t know what they are specifically related to, are they critical?
From global, i use tslrcm, m4-78ep, characters and world texture overhaul and some hd textures/skyboxes, holograms texture fix.

installlog.rtf

Edited by Vabulletizer

5 hours ago, Vabulletizer said:

Hi, there are a couple of warnings I don’t know what they are specifically related to, are they critical?
From global, i use tslrcm, m4-78ep, characters and world texture overhaul and some hd textures/skyboxes, holograms texture fix.

installlog.rtf 19.45 kB · 4 downloads

Hmm... I can’t wait to hear what strange shenanigans happen as a result of this. In other words... that’s just weird. Hopefully nothing breaks because I never once used the CameraID field for anything.

• Light Side Points 1

Hey Guys! Ill temper this with I'm new to the modding scene and likely messed up somewhere, but I was wondering if it's normal to not have Handmaiden in the ebon hawk after the cutscene plays where she leaves with the ship. Im a LS female, and I *should* have all of my mods be compatible, if the modbuild on r/Kotor is indeed accurate. I have EE, PartySwap, and the comp patch downloaded, in addition to TRCM and a slew of others. Any help is appreciated!

3 minutes ago, wildbilliv said:

Hey Guys! Ill temper this with I'm new to the modding scene and likely messed up somewhere, but I was wondering if it's normal to not have Handmaiden in the ebon hawk after the cutscene plays where she leaves with the ship. Im a LS female, and I *should* have all of my mods be compatible, if the modbuild on r/Kotor is indeed accurate. I have EE, PartySwap, and the comp patch downloaded, in addition to TRCM and a slew of others. Any help is appreciated!

Are there any other mods in the build that alter the Holo-recording sequence?

3 minutes ago, DarthTyren said:

Are there any other mods in the build that alter the Holo-recording sequence?

I did download a Vrook reskin that ups him to HD and such, that could be it. He was different looking in the sequence.

Just now, wildbilliv said:

I did download a Vrook reskin that ups him to HD and such, that could be it. He was different looking in the sequence.

No - that should just be a texture.

2 minutes ago, DarthTyren said:

No - that should just be a texture.

it is, I just removed it and nothing. I do have another mod that removes seeing the entire eyeball sockets in holograms, could that be it? 

Unless it alters the dialog file itself, you should not be having a problem with it.

I don't think it even affects the holorecording. I got the cutscene that says she leaves, as a Fem Exile, so it's installed, and I have extended enclave and the comp patch in the right spots( I downloaded the comp patch again to be sure) I have an old save I can revert back to if needed

1 minute ago, wildbilliv said:

I don't think it even affects the holorecording. I got the cutscene that says she leaves, as a Fem Exile, so it's installed, and I have extended enclave and the comp patch in the right spots( I downloaded the comp patch again to be sure) I have an old save I can revert back to if needed

I do have mods installed that affect Handmaiden's appearance, both regarding her body and default clothing

I want you to post your 950COR.mod here. I need to see what I'm dealing with.

That's not what I meant. That's all the sound files - I need the .MOD file from the Modules folder.

Just now, DarthTyren said:

That's not what I meant. That's all the sound files - I need the .MOD file from the Modules folder.

Sorry! New to this!

950cor.mod

So you play through the holorecording sequence, and then it skips into the Ebon Hawk proper?

1 minute ago, DarthTyren said:

So you play through the holorecording sequence, and then it skips into the Ebon Hawk proper?

I believe so, I didn't notice anything strange or weird. I think some party stuff happened (Bao-Dur fixing T3 for example) but thats all

Just a hunch here, but is there a holorec.dlg in your override folder?

3 minutes ago, DarthTyren said:

Just a hunch here, but is there a holorec.dlg in your override folder?

Yes!

Okay - well you should try to track down where that came from, because that's what's giving you grief. Simply pull that out and you should be gold.

Just now, DarthTyren said:

Okay - well you should try to track down where that came from, because that's what's giving you grief. Simply pull that out and you should be gold.

IDK how I'd track it, but I'll defintely pull it out. Thank you Kind Sir!

2 minutes ago, wildbilliv said:

Actually somehow I downloaded an M4 comp patch. Dunno how or where I did

6 minutes ago, wildbilliv said:

Actually somehow I downloaded an M4 comp patch. Dunno how or where I did

So my save thats halfway through Nar Shadda doesn't have her in the Hawk, but I'll go back to a Telos Save and see what happens there. I won't talk to her like I did the first Time

I've got an issue where when I try to use the paryswap item it just says that party selection is disabled. I've got no idea what the problem is but I'm not able to use handmaiden because of it.

It was just after getting Disciple. I tried to use the item in the enclave, out on the planet itself, and on the ebon hawk but it said the same thing every time.

What other mods are you using? Which version of the game? Which version of RCM? Were there any errors in the installer log?

For some context, Party Selection is disabled on the Ebon Hawk, but you should be able to use the item in the enclave sublevel and in the world. Do you have any other mods that affect those modules in particular?