VarsityPuppet

Malachor VI: An Ending Mod

Too bad the vs. scenes are not player controlled, but I'll live with it. I wonder what would have happened if the Exile had a love interest with Mical and, instead of controlling the blonde fellow and killing Atton, you take control of Atton and kill Mical. "Hey Exile!" "Hey Atton!" "Just so you know, I just killed your love interest." "WHAT!?!?!?" :eek: But hey, I'm really, really, REALLY glad that I'm gonna be able to personally kill G0-T0. I never choose him in my party, I just keep him around for the free XP. He's so annoying! "You are intimidating me, stupid flying tin??? I'm a god damn jedi master, nobody threatens me!"

Problem is with having it player controlled is that it would potentially force the person to control a character he/she may not like. You could have them choose who to control, but then you would essentially be choosing the outcome of that fight.

the point that adds urgency to this particular encounter is that the Exile will actually be in the same module at the time of these Versus scenes. Thus making it player controlled would make it seem like a pointless side story instead of introducing it as an urgent matter that's happening outside of your control.

I see. Well, I happen to have no problem with choosing and controlling one of my ship mates and killing another one but you're the mod maker, you choose how the things are going to be done.

Thanks for understanding. Alot of people have different ideas they will like when it comes to mods, so we have to find some common ground somewhere

I look forward to seeing what you do with the end game level. I always thought the way that Kreia worded the whole "Exile will have a choice" thing was that if you pick one door you save your friends but picking the other door will have you fight your friends who have turned to the darkside. Also would love to see the decision actually have consequences like the doors lock behind you to stop you from going through one side of the Trayus academy to kill the sith then go back for your friends afterwards. This is your mod so do what you will. Either way I do look forward to this mod for future playthroughs.

So is there something new done?

VP is currently working on redoing the HK Factory. He's finished up with his new version of the first level. I imagine he's prioritized getting TSLRCM out to the players before restarting work on Malachor VI.

• Like 1

VP is currently working on redoing the HK Factory. He's finished up with his new version of the first level. I imagine he's prioritized getting TSLRCM out to the players before restarting work on Malachor VI.

SH always get my 2 cents! ;)

Look about 5 posts above ya. I think if we haven't heard anything on 1.8, then there's nothing new here.

If feel ya man, it's an exciting mod, but just gotta be patient.

I had to make this video.

Damn Atton uh? He just had to forget the killstick/blaster...

• Like 1

Damn Atton uh? He just had to forget the killstick/blaster...

Just when he relaxes his guard, a droid finally did screw Atton over. Darn that T3 . . . stealing his killstick.

Anyway - back "on target"

Awesome video! I love Atton's reskin, and the reanimation makes the dialogue feel much more natural than in TSLRCM. Can't wait for this mod. :)