Sign in to follow this  

Hey all!!!

Just thought I'd give everyone an awesome heads-up: GOG is selling a whole bunch of Star Wars classic PC games for next to nothing if you buy them in their bundles:

Saber Bundle

Blaster Bundle

Sweet... :jig:

Got me the Kotor 2 so I can play without a disc. Anyone want to point me to the K2 GOG on Mac tutorial? (I'm lazy)

Since when have you had a Mac?

Yes, if anyone is in need of kotor I and/or II, now would be the time to get it.
it's only 5 dollars for each until may 7th.

personally i'm looking to get rogue squadron 3d, and galactic battlegrounds.

I actually thought about buying K1 a second time, hoping that the GOG version would have working cutscenes. (They crashed the game most of the time in my Steam version.)

But while trying to figure out whether or not GOG fixed this issue, I actually found a fix for my steam version so now I don't have to buy it again^^

But it's also a really good sale for everything Star Wars. I only wish they'd add Shadows of the Empire since I've always wanted to play it :(

I definitely like the choice of games, but I still think it's too bad they didn't include the Episode 1 game. For a movie game, it wasn't bad, and for me was way more interesting. :). Another would have been Demolition, which, while it perhaps hasn't aged well, was still one of my favorites back in the day.

That said, Rogue Squadron is an excellent choice, along with all of the Dark Forces games. :)

...And yeah, I was never able to play Shadows, but have always wanted to.

Got me the Kotor 2 so I can play without a disc. Anyone want to point me to the K2 GOG on Mac tutorial? (I'm lazy)

You need Paul the Tall Porting Kit, and should be less tricky than installing the Steam Version (I don't have gog version though...)

I'm really curious to see if it is going to work better than Steam, and if allows you to enable frame buffer effects and soft shadows

a lot of lucasarts title's have been, and likely will still be added to GOG, so keep an eye out for shadows of the empire to show up eventually.
be assured that you aren't the only one's out there who are requesting it from them. ;)

there's also an indiana jones game that's awaiting arrival there, from those fans as well.

from personal experience, i've found GOG's technical support to be helpful if you can't get any of the games functioning properly. (for me this was in regards to KOTOR II giving me issues with operating properly)

Also somewhat related, android Kotor is $2.99 for May the 4th sale. A small expense for the ability to play around with the assets. Would be awesome if we could include PC mods in a build that has controller suppprt.

Also somewhat related, android Kotor is $2.99 for May the 4th sale. A small expense for the ability to play around with the assets. Would be awesome if we could include PC mods in a build that has controller suppprt.

I'm actually making a review for the mobile KOTOR :D

I want to see a Kotor II port on mobile, possibly with tslrcm? But I don't know what is possible! Aha. :D

I want to see a Kotor II port on mobile, possibly with tslrcm? But I don't know what is possible! Aha. :D

It's never going to happen, I guarantee you. The game is so broken, and idk if it'd even be possible to put TSLRCM in there. I would think they'd have to get persmission from Obsidian or something...

It's never going to happen, I guarantee you. The game is so broken, and idk if it'd even be possible to put TSLRCM in there. I would think they'd have to get persmission from Obsidian or something...

I see what you mean, although it would never happen, it would be pretty cool! :)